Sunday, March 6, 2022

The most cancerous coffee found its way from MK Ultra scenario into silverware drawer in the kitchen

WATCH THIS(updated on April 4th, 2022)  https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2022/04/coffee-poisoning-was-real-here-is-how.htmlTO UNDERSTAND BELLOW AND WHAT WAS TAKING PLACE ALL ALONG 

This is the most sophisticated murder procedure yet I have heard off. My mother continuities whatever Slovenian psychiatrists and police couldn't finish in since 2012 through forced psychiatric hospitalizations based on lies against me.
 And bad luck keeps following me around. My question only is as was told by Americans on how they will watch all, where cameras are - poison as seen in video that will equal to 200 coffees news that will even be released to remind me of it which I have just seen right now by coincidence - we will place one under news for which we know you will read to remind lalalala...the thing is individual under whose news garbage article about coffee was posted, paid for and participated in crime against me. Have financed one against me to also post me garbage as seen here under article dedicated to her, because she wanted for me to curse her out - what also makes her indifferent from Putin https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/queen-elizabeth-donates-ukraine-russia-invasion-191230870.html
 

No comments:

Post a Comment