Thursday, March 10, 2022

Part of why AMERO BRITISH MONEY ruined me car(its what they claimed) was for my sake for me to not take ride to Ukraine and join Ukrainian military - its what Americans claimed whose statements were supported by Ukranian side if it was Ukrainian on how

dangerous it will be and on how I they need me to stay back in Slovenia - sounds credible, but....Ukrainians took me to some war-field in 2013 to test my shooting skills and got shocked after I knocked out drugged up and with glasses each and every target...Germans learned about it and soon Russian side had me on their side of "Ukraine" where I was demonstrated next to death threats on HOW I MUST NOT OR WILL BE 100% KILLED on several occasions how Russian sniper took me down...and then again I found myself during war preparations in 2017 in Kiev right next to Zelensky where Joe Biden brought me with idea to screw me crew him - screw us both...Joe scenario while extremely positive with Zelensky(joking Joe), however, had a bad catch right at the end of MK Ultra brainwash, I cite Joe, "but you will not be afraid of blood dialyses in Ukraine right ?"...on my answer "what blood dialyses" he replied me "cancer we have spoken about and since your country is so bad, we do bring you over to Ukraine - here is different you know, they will treat you well"...then Joe Goes on and directs toward Zelensky a deadly reason for the visit and with laughter states to Zelensky, "You two will work together and you can tip Zelensky on what food to eat to be healthy hahaha"....Zelensky who realized Joe Biden's rat in sentence(knew that Americans, British, Canadians brought in even cancer patients from abroad to our house in Slovenian Novo mesto where giving local psychiatrist Peter Kapš extras on how to boost cancer through local food supply and other innocent issues, replied Joe Biden while eyeing me with "NO - WE DON'T HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH IT...YOU CAN COME HERE AND WE WILL HELP YOU, BUT WE HAVE NOTHING WITH THEIR POISONING".
 
From Prince Charles to Joe Biden to French Macron, they all claimed will help Ukraine in case of Russian invasion of one ONLY because of me - claimed on how they are doing it all for me, but at the same time blackmailed me with total compliance into silence in respect to cancer issues ORRR NO HELP TO UKRAINE AT ALL AND EVEN WITH SLOW UKRAINIAN ECONOMIC RECOVERY WHICH WOULD GIVE RUSSIA AS A RESULT RENEWED ABILITY FOR ASSAULT ON UKRAINE AND FINAL TAKEOVER OF ONE.
 
Since 2002, whenever hijacked to our house in Novo mesto beginning with Princess Anne, I WAS TO REFER FUTURE UKRAINIAN REFUGEES AS "BAD REFUGEES WHOM WE WILL ASSIST TO CALM SITUATION DOWN PER UNCLE PUTIN, BUT NOTHING MORE...REMEMBER WHAT WE TOLD YOU WHAT WE TALKED ABOUT WHAT WE SAID??!!!!" AND DUE TO MY NONCOMPLIANCE PUNISHED ON MILLION AND ONE OCCASION....
 
BUT IN 2014 WITH RUSSIAN INVASION ON UKRAINE EVERYTHING CHANGED FOREMOST BECAUSE OF MENTIONED BRITISH JOURNALIST https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2022/03/british-lindsey-hilsum-was-reprimanded.html WHOM UKRAINIANS BECAUSE OF FURY ON HER FROM BUCKINGHAM PALACE HAD TO EVEN RESCUE TO UKRAINE - BUCKINGHAM PALACE WANTED HER DEAD AT ALL COSTS !!! 
 
FURTHER, MI5/MI6 CALMED(ISSUED THEM A STARK WARNING) PRINCE ANDREW AND PRINCE CHARLES INFRONT OF ME ALREADY PRIOR TO MENTIONED INCIDENT ON HOW THEY CAUGHT THEM ENGAGING IN ILLEGAL/CRIMINAL PRO RUSSIAN ACTIVITIES WHICH CAN IMMEDIATELY SEAL THEIR FAITH IF NOT CORRECTED...CHARLES AND ANDREW BOTH GOT THEIR HANDS ON ME ON THE SIDE FOR STATED AS I CONTINUED TO REFUSE IN THEIR FACE A COMPLIANCE WITH AGGRESSION ON UKRAINE... AFTER 2015, CHARLES STARTED TO FRANTICALLY WORK ON EVERYONE INVOLVED ON HOW HE DIDN'T MEAN TO SUPPORT RUSSIAN INVASION ON UKRAINE - WANTED TO PLAY A GOOD GUY ALL THE SUDDEN BARELY HOLDING ANGER AGAINST ME - IF HE COULD HAVE, HE WOULD CHOKE ME.
 
IN 2017 KNOWING THAT ONE LOST WAR AGAINST ME WHICH WENT ON FOR NO LESS THAN 22 YEARS(read my partially completed complain https://drive.google.com/file/d/1GWepgjFrU2IWUT-SnqQx3Lzl9__nYWAF/view what took place with these people since 1995 ) AND MI5/MI6 INSISTING ONE ON HOW EVERYONE WILL WORK ALONG EXCEPT FOR THIS ONE FOR WHOM WE DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU ARRAIGNED - POINTING AT ME, CHARLES WITH FRENZY TURNED PLATE AROUND AND BEGUN TAKING ME TO VARIOUS ROYALS ALL OVER EUROPE INCLUDING THOSE UNRECOGNIZED AS ROYALS BY WHAT THEY CLAIM WERE THEIR OWN COUNTRIES AND WITH WHOM AS ARRAIGNED AHEAD, "HE WOULD OBTAIN NEGATIVE OPINIONS FROM RIGHT IN-FRONT OF ME EYEING ME AND ASKING ME IF I HEARD AND ITS EXACTLY WHAT SAVED MY LIFE AS ITS WHAT CHANGED HIS MINED AND WHY HE WILL NOT SUPPORT NEW RUSSIAN INVASION ON UKRAINE"....I DIDN'T REPLY TO FUCKLLETY FUCKLETY FACKLETY FROM BUCKINGHAM PALACE AS IT MADE NO SENSE TO  MAKE REPLIES TO PSYCHOTIC LIAR.
 
 Such also was the trip to Romania in 2017 
 
 
Yes, there is a difference between "someone" and somebody"...and Fucklety Facklety which already flew to Moscow where all was arranged for AFTER RUSSIAN INVASION ON UKRAINE(including Vladimir Putin's afterlife) - their Romanov cousins, however, stated me will not pay to Ukraine for death and economic devastation of Ukraine"....the number one in Moscow who worked behind courtain always was Prince Michael of Kent who also stated me will get me killed if neccesary - in case I wouldn't be complaint with Romanovs - on how one made arrangement for me to depart latter to Russia and marry there with Russian royals - whomever is that creep impregnated on the side there....ohhhh, these people are dreck all-right. We currently have more than 2 million Ukrainians homeless and numerous killed because of them....

 
NO NEVER WILL I BE CAPABLE TO PROVE EXISTENCE OF MY CASE ACCORDING TO HARRY AND WILLIAM AS THEY ALWAYS WILL SEAT ATOP OF THINGS I RELATE TO...THEIR SUPPORT FOR UKRAINE AND AMERICAN WAY OF LIFE IS COMPLETELY UNDERSTANDABLE.
 


Serve This Dish to the Queen and It’s off with Your Head

Angela L. Pagán
Wed, March 9, 2022, 7:00 PM·2 min read


Photo: WPA Pool / JS translation missing: pool (Getty Images)

I have never looked at a plate of food and thought, “someone is trying to kill me and steal all my money,” but I guess that’s the struggle when you’re part of the ruling class.
Afternoon tea is a must across the pond, but the Queen needs her tea-time sandwiches served a specific way, reports Emma Shacklock of Woman and Home.
What food does the royal family avoid (and why)?



According to former royal chef Graham Newbould, the Queen (and the royal family in general) would only eat sandwiches with rounded edges because, “Tradition has it that anyone presenting them with pointed-edged food is trying to overthrow the throne of England.” Another theory as to why no pointed edges are allowed on the plates of royals, as reported by My London News, is that Queen Victoria’s husband, Prince Albert, thought any “coffin-shaped” food was bad luck.

Much like the Queen’s guilty pleasure of eating a bunless burger, this food tradition is something us commoners find unrelatable. If someone really were trying to overthrow the ruling family, why would they signal it to them through subliminal food messaging? That’s sort of like the scene in a movie where the villain wastes time explaining their evil plot to the hero only to be immediately defeated.

Garlic and onions are two ingredients members of the royal family try to avoid, but this is more for practical reasons. As people whose schedules are likely filled with many meet and greet-style events, they don’t want to subject others to their garlic or onion breath, reports My London News.

Hello Magazine has also reported that when the Queen eats alone, she avoids starchy food like pasta and potatoes. And when attending large events, the Queen’s plate is chosen at random with the logic that if someone did want to poison her, they would have to poison all the plates of all in attendance.

I would think starchy foods would be less of an issue and the possibility of a poisoned platter would be more of a concern, but I guess that’s why I am not an English monarch. That is the only reason, right?

 
 
 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment