Tuesday, February 1, 2022

These two were both involved in MK Ultra

Here is the #1 MK Ultra staff member designated for this case on behalf of Californian state(I think California as he would transport me to and out of California and onto variety of locations all over California) - he was used often times to transfer me within California and abroad from California. German girl who came to took my spot in Minnesota once I was pushed out of US in 2009.
 
 And his biggest wish, I understand, is for him to become "Jesus"...both were okay, but male state worker could have a bit more respect for faith(religion). He knew about me crown tooth too and did just as he promised would with video that you see right there...perhaps he is from Phoenix Arizona and traveled ongoing to California...had no time to pay attention to all that just yet as I have other stuff to do. He was off and on at L.A airport where I never ever was in my life time on my own...

No comments:

Post a Comment