Wednesday, February 2, 2022

In Šmarješke toplice, I identified another Slovenian individual yesterday who participated Polish hunger games in 2001

 However, one wouldn't shake my hands and have disappeared instead what was nice of him since he did performed torture on my according to Milan Kučan/Pahor's instructions - everybody was compelled too. Identified was also bus driver from Šmarješke Toplice involved in MK Ultra since 1995 when he occasionally would have ride to Ljubljana where meeting some nice girls for fun...one of which I liked very much and what appeared very strange to Russians and Serbs who mentored Borut Pahor and Milan Kučan - it was not supposed to be like this according to Milošević and Karađič and Putin and other frequent guests who protested and eventually made blonde Slovenian girl disappear in 1999. She got married with someone or who knows....order from Serbs and Russins was for me to hate every Slovenian, and Borut Pahor saluted to one with zest - eagerness. He too had to turn against me or DIE. His son who loved me and guaranteed me 100% will help me out 

died(WHO KNOWS) in a car accident with few others in 2002 as car rolled over and as father didn't have guts to tell more, there was a lots of speculations about what really took place. My car also skid of the road in 2007, but I survived due to driving skills I received at Key Power institute in Miami - apply power rather than use breaks if you see you keep loosing traction with your vehicle - after skidding on road for 100 more meters left and right along precipice in place called Hell("Pekel" if translated - car would just fly whenever I would try to apply breaks in a slightest way and couldn't slow one down) near Trebnje, I somehow did manage to slow one down before main curve and after spinning one two times for 360 degrees car caught itself on bank of the road  somehow - I rapidly twisted wheel all the way and have managed to land one somehow on the side of the road...brand new tires were replaced inside of the garage with old totally worn out and road was soaked with oil.




Since I was asked yesterday how am doing at home and how is with me health wise  - by the guy whom I have identified went in Poland in 2001

Yes, I am gassed and radiated like mouse in lab make no mistake - pain in chest(heart area) since medical examination - something I was told by involved physician case will be if I go to medical examination. They told me symptoms will have have same outcome as angina pectoris, but I always did covered and I always cover my mouths whenever on outside on air https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2022/01/i-repeat-involved-in-mk-ultra-was-also.html and nope, NOBODY MANAGED TO ESCAPE GASSING YET AND MORE TOXIC THAN GASSING IS MY MOTHER WHO DEMANDED 100 X TIMES FOR ME TO REUSE CHEAPEST OIL(NEXT TO TORTURE THEY EXERCISED AGAINST ME AT LOCAL COMPANIES UNDER SO CALLED MK ULTRA, I AM BLACKLISTED ON JOB MARKET) WHILE FRYING SARDINES which ingredients are reach with nutritions that help reduce cancer in body(just as was told must do and does have effect on health, pressure sound in head drops whenever eating those - make no mistake, I do make sure to extract all the oil by using paper towel at the end of frying, but its also sardines that are too expensive accordin to mother who called me my entire life lazy good for nothing dung shit etc). Britons knew all about it and so did Americans and so its no one is fold...all good. Slovenian elections are coming and that is more important...far more important as everything else...



Next to my mother and its why they hold me in here where more torture took place under MK Ultra than anywhere else with mother and sister and niece extremely abusive, one would want to eat preferably ANTHRAX - always was the case. When I told stated here to Ljubljana psychiatric hospital staff in 2012, I was punished severely - not allowed to be normal and called paranoid schizophrenic. I, however, do have recordings of stated that prove the one CRIMINALLY insane is she and not I.

No comments:

Post a Comment