Monday, December 6, 2021

My mother(saldomly if ever) insisted yesterday to me also on having unbearable acid problems during which simulated open heart surgery(MK Ultra rehearsal) moves infront of my nose

Related to because I am just waiting for MK Ultra parole - for my "rescuers" from West to bail me out very soon as heart problems via sleep deprivation were last Buckingham palace, Hollywood, NBA USA, sports KILL THE GOBLIN wish list items https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2021/12/bella-hadid-and-yahoo-point-cardio.html 
Mother simulated me zipper - very entertaining...


Even sex with what I was told was with Brittney Spears in 2004 /2005 felt like squirming(BRUISING PAINFUL EXPERIENCE - EXPERIENCE AS IF ) brain task thanks to father Jaimie who insisted MK Ultra drug type 2 must be using due to "safety reason$$$$" ;) Cash from hell, however, had/has early beginnings which went to Poland all the way to 1995/1996/1997 with nicest of the nice people such as Mark Hoppus, Mark Cuban, Jeff Bezosos, Elon Musk, Charlie Sheen, Steve Bannon, Tom Cruise and thousand others who just couldn't do due to mounting problems against me is what they claimed once they collected $$$$ - people who loved me soooo much that knew not what to do to rescue me after claiming me from a to z(each one of them) with I cite, "as soon as I make my $$$ I am rushing to rescue you"...

Only if you will be nice is what went on for 27 years and are in crime denial for no less than 29 now.




@Government of United States of America

How much for open heart surgery, so my "friends" legible for rescue will be allowed to bail me out from Russo Serbian UDBA claws !!????

United States of America - country like no other, but I tell you what - with friends like this, you don't need no enemies. 


Involved since 1995 along other killer clowns.

No comments:

Post a Comment