Tuesday, December 28, 2021

As I headed to hospital this morning, English American couple involved in MK Ultra and employed in Munich for the last 10 years joined me right in-front our house on Krka village(now with street name, but still 4 kilometres from city small center) - Upon blood research, physician established nothing wrong with me other than lack of sleep - entered false information about what I reported one on paperwork and suggested me to visit local psychiatrist

Problems with my sleep are not restricted to last 2 months as he wrote on report, but as I explained on three occasions in hospital today last 4 years(since 2018) with reduction of sleep from what was 6 hours to even three to four hours a day for the last 2 months(last month or two). I don't have cramps/spasm in my legs, but my body develops those during sleep in lower leg's area on what pain wakes me up - prohibits me from closing eyes basically. While physician Grmek mentioned "pressure in head", he tempted to confuse on in head(rear area for what I gestured one possible hypertension issue) exact location I pointed him and his colleague out with nape("tilnik/zatilje" in Slovenian language) - therefore not even head. Misstates that I reported a feeling of water in head rather than issue
 with eardrums popping in and out as if would submerge or beat high altitudes. Mentions pressure since 2018 in nape area because of what I was already examined, but not fact that examinations told place in Poland - not Slovenia. Physician Grmek Andrej insists for lack of sleep problems(its not lack of sleep I suffer from, but it is the main problem I am faced with since 2018 due to sound in head - pressure) I have, should be solved at local psychiatrist whom I should visit as most likely are entry to Schizophrenia I was diagnosed with in 2014(nope, I was labeled with one in 2012) since I am no longer on medications. Physician Grmek Jernej otherwise involved in MK Ultra since his student years also disregarded no where mentioned on his report systematic erection libido failure(systematic decrease since 2018 to fifth what used to be - characteristic for issues with liver/spleen) which I reported to his female physician colleague...here is in my opinion a real schizophrenia on paperwork he produced today as I can't refer any other way to his work. As far as sleep concerns, Mr. Grmek gestured me I cite, "we are not here to bother with sleep issues prescribing sleeping pills you know what I mean..." but then again this is what I was told(brainwashed on at least two occasions) case will be in case of hospital visit in Slovenia in city of birth Novo mesto...

Milan Kučan and Borut Pahor are two politicians in Slovenia highly recognized by German government which in 2012 AGAIN reminded me of old promises one made as far as financial MK Ultra reward 5.5 billion Euros in Berlin infront of new spy building - up from 500/700 million Euros in 1996/1997 in Polish Zakopane city. The two politicians who represent in Slovenia Russian and Serbian state against own Slovenian population supported by West due to its global interests - of Germany which is still in search(for the last two years is what international newspapers incl. Slovenian push forward as news - from who will replace her to who will be next European chancellor) of new Angela Merkel substitute was/is main initiator. BUT BECAUSE PROMISE MAKES COMPROMISE EVEN MORE SO WHEN STATE SECURITY IS COMPROMISED(EVEN IF ONLY OF FEW AND NO ONE LIKES TO PAY WHAT OWES IF CONSIDERABLE AMOUNTS OF MONEY FOR WHICH RUSSIANS, POLLACKS, SOME SLOVENES BAGGED ON KNEES A. MERKEL TO RATHER REDISTRIBUTE MONEY TO THEM THAN ME), MK ultra game was upgraded into as Tom Cruise would say "Mission impossible" with/into more likely outcomes anywhere from sine breaking, cardiac issues to cancer etc. - I bet Kučan alone would use or is willing to settle for much much less in order to cater German needs in this case...

Whole thing ended with as was told case will be - another psychiatric threat as boy of 8/9 with blue jacket and signs all over DW(Deutsche Welle) dressed also in shirty with large L.A. letters appeared infront of me...something that Slovenian UDBA orchestrated against me in 2017 as one forced me via MK Ultra brainwash into run for life in Hungary and from there through Poland to Ukraine since plane wouldn't take me to due to special visa requirements to Moscow...and finally as you know Belarus as the last stop where Lukashenko's psychiatrists couldn't find anything wrong with me as far as schizophrenia because they were are behind it all...in 2018, Borut Pahor Milan Kučan(UDBA team) repeated psychiatric persecution to degree I ran(bus and autostop) from Slovenia for life again through Hungary to Slovakia and finally Poland..yes, I bought another car but not to run . bought one to place Milan Kučan and Pahor behind bars - disallowing them even option to run.
I spent all together 5 hours inside the hospital where absolutely nothing was found as wrong with me(blood analyses, no diabetes all says great). Even mentioning physician that hours at the time long walks make sound disappear didn't change his opinion...






This "run for life" scam will be used against Capitol Hill rioters whom they lured in trouble and whose balls will be broken but for colonization reasons as Merkel and others stated me on how they learned also how to get people out of comfort zone through my 27 years old MK Ultra ordeal(rather bestiality) - to run from country...finally Joe Biden stated me that he is poorest of all politicians because his family is longer in US that of other presidents... According to Joe Biden's brainwash, money is made in new homelands which yet need to be built from scratch - colonized...its where government gives break from what otherwise is totally controlled world...its how one claimed me got idea colonization job would do best for me.


@WEST FOR YOU TO KNOW WHERE YOU WERE(AND YOU RUSSIANS/CHETNIKS)

Yugoslavia was the only state which upon end of the WWII assaulted with tanks Russian tanks(blew few up for Stalin to understand what time is love on what one had them retrieve) which begun to pileup on its border with Hungary. It was only BECAUSE OF GOVERNMENT OF UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, BRITISH, AND GERMANS WHICH PARTICIPATED ALONG RUSSIANS AND SERBS THAT RUSSIANS AND SERBS MANAGED TO PENETRATE INTO SLOVENIA THROUGH MILAN KUČAN AND BORUT PAHOR IN 1995. AS IF IT WAS FOR OUR SLOVENIAN PEOPLE ALONE KNOWING ABOUT THEIR TASKS, NONE WOULD ESCAPE FROM HERE ALIVE. THIS IS SLOVENIA. YUGOSLAVIA WILL BE LABELED, MAKE NO MISTAKE ABOUT IT, AS EQUAL TO A GERMAN WWII NEONAZI STATE IN SLOVENIA AT LEAST AND I BET OTHERS WILL FOLLOW.


@Olaf Scholz - keep searching. You told me will begun to display support for Russia vs Ukraine in case of my decision for which you knew never was or would be a brainer for anyone semi normal under goiven NON MK ULTRA circumstances...Merkel also stated will return withing year two if I properly remember...Munchen is a beautiful city with a lots of good people I know, and so is Germany and Slovenia and Britain etc...the problem are few who make things ugly for everybody - some for reasons listed above.

SPECIAL THANK YOU TO COUPLE - ALL AUDIO RECORDED.


No comments:

Post a Comment