Wednesday, December 15, 2021

What precisely makes Great Britain great now !!????? I had no clue whatsoever, but Mark Hollis involved in MK Ultra case since 1995 was 100% either murdered in 2019 or got his afterlife option(disappear from stage or die ultimatum)

The one who updated me under MK Ultra on Hollis's disappearance was prince William who claimed me was a retaliation move for my insulting views posted on here - claimed his Buckingham palace family was hurt, but he still shits with his brother all over the internet and so does Charles...

ACCORDING TO PRINCE WILLIAM FROM WHAT I CAN RECALL, IT WAS EXACTLY WEEK OR TWO AFTER HOLLIS' DEATH I WAS HIJACKED IN POLAND FROM POLISH IMMIGRATION SYSTEM IN GROTNIKAH AND BROUGHT ALSO ALONG THE WAY TO BRITAIN/USA, SO I NOW HAVE EVEN TIMING SEQUENCED AS PER WHEN HIJACKING TOOK PLACE.

About these guys, I don't need to say much....
Police and courts will do for me still wish could get you personally in and through my hands. 

It wasn't such a stupid move for United Killer Clowns Kingdom(cannibal island located on European continent) to move from European Union on time via Brexit heh....one must admit killer clowns know when to run.

Apart from its past(in respect to title) when I was brought there or thrown in between for her sake anywhere in the world and resented for by those who needed to look at least somewhat credible infront of the world they hunted from its early beginnings, nothing is left to island to take credits for and from whomever....didn't know hatred like this existed in this world, but do now.



Milan Kučan/Borut Pahor's team knew(ultra violent MK Ultra criminal - producer Matjaž Berger who is cousin of mentioned neighbor Aleš Berger, used two individuals who torture under MK Ultra with future project Kocbek on his mind years prior to release of his movie who looked exactly as individual on musicale above or on poster - they brain killed on both sides).
Matjaž Berger(UDBA boy and one of te biggest Milan Kučan Borut Pahor's private confidents) had me standup infront of his actors for hours while those would stare at me and abuse me psychologically - seating on chairs. Hit me here and then...his torture went on for years before I met in person in above seen musician group which appears had some tough times on their mind...

When killer clowns surround like a thick fog with hope to murder you as #1 goal on their mind for no less than 27 years....


No comments:

Post a Comment