Thursday, December 16, 2021

Once I post news about my mother and Milan Kučan, mother just as in MK Ultra brainwash as per what will be if you will say this and that, mother comes to

 kitchen and loudly wishes over phone(never uses one near me) a farewell to with whomever she was on the phone with(some Maria). I cite, "wishing you and yours all the best because we will probably not see each other again"

According to her account of MK Ultra's brainwash, government will take her away if I state what I did - someone stated me under MK Ultra due to her past, I will have choice to choose in between as per whether I want her to remain around me on be gone - facts, however, 

suggest that  my choice was and is conditioned next to police's involvement in crime against me in past and in present also with crime done through mother. Doesn't make any sense whatsoever.

Related to https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2021/12/as-far-as-my-mother.html

No comments:

Post a Comment