Saturday, December 18, 2021

DEUTSCHE POLITIK: For every car posted on internet from sellers which participated in MK Ultra, I was told by local psychiatrist Peter Kapš and Germans(and by many others under MK Ultra) that Roma minority would get ahold of the cars

 Also told in addition above how sellers will be obligated to sell cars to Roma minority for the same price offered to me in case transactions wouldn't go through...Germans appears counted at most to cash in with hatred distribution against Roma minority. Knew all about my sister's whereabouts...frau Ursula von der Leyen and Angela Merkel. Americans claimed have redistributed my personal clothing to Roma community during MK Ultra for them to use one and then stack used one back in boxes...there is what should never be worn and used clothing, but who did this is a great question. Roma community is either way forgiven - if they got stated above, I deem at least someone in need and normal(can't say same for insane bigots involved in MK Ultra - Hollywood killer clowns stashed with cash) did. 

Related

https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2021/12/for-every-car-posted-on-internet-from.html

https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2021/12/in-fact-that-longer-i-would-stay.html

https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2021/12/for-crime-to-incite-me-against-roma.html

1 comment:

  1. I am here again to say a big thanks to dr aba for making me a complete woman again, i was infected with Herpes for 2 years. I have been seriously praying to God and searching for a cure. I came here last month to search for solution to my problem and i saw comment of people talking about different doctors and God directed me to choose dr aba and i contacted Him, he sent me a medicine and directed me on how i will take the medicine for 14 days, i did so and went for a test and my result came out as Negative. i am so happy, i shared tears of happiness and i have taken it upon myself to always testify about how God used dr aba to solve my problem. I am a clean woman now, without any virus, if you are infected with any disease like HIV, AIDS,CANCER, HERPES or any other disease you can also be happy like me by contacting dr aba through his Email: dr.abaherbalhome@gmail.com or whatsapp him +2348107155060

    ReplyDelete