Thursday, December 30, 2021

Nobody is ashamed of Cai Niang Niang's beauty and man you see here was with Cai Niang Niang in our Novo mesto house(in my room) and perhaps when Milan Kučan's heart would start to tick a bit faster let me calm him and Pahor with

She has a two brothers(one at least). I know so because I was in China and her family became wealthy through this case too - they have factories...and she is very beautiful BUT I DO NOT APPRECIATE AMERO GERMAN BRITISH BUSINESS IN RESPECT TO PERSONAL MATTERS - AS FAR AS

DATING OTHER RACES OR EASTERN EUROPEANS WHERE THEY PUSHED THEIR NOSES RIGHT INFRONT OF ME TO RUIN MY PUBLIC IMAGE(with obsession to denigrate me as much as possible infront of others while pushing forward own Romeos) I FEEL IS EXTRAORDINARY BRAZEN - DISRESPECTFUL ACT EVEN MORE SO WHEN CONSIDERING DEGREE OF CRIME AGAINST ME. YOU RUIN SOMEONE'S LIFE - MURDER ONE BY STEALING FROM HIM 27 YEARS OF LIFE SO HE CAN BE LEVELED TO STATUS BELLOW ANIMAL - AWARD HIM FOR HIS SERVICE WITH BROKEN PSYCHIATRY, BROKEN SPINE, CANCER...
Mr. Ross Wood is her friend for already some time - News about Cai Niang Niang(very much alike my ex girlfriend) came out two days ago and for stating what I stated above, they could lock me up - that is
in case I wouldn't know cards I have in sleeves...yes, they have and would use another Cai Niang Niang if you will say so but I don't think so...Germans(Merkel) insisted me on how she made and agreement with her family to help me through business deals she secured for them, but all in all I never ever mix business with pleasure - it can be both, but I don't get confused on one or the other...

She was in our Novo mesto house and this man too - its where he got to know Meghan and Harry. As far as MK Ultra proofs, I can go as far as anyone dares me to and will always(100% always) prove with facts to be the one who was incarcerated in ward thanks to above mentioned parties - due to their way of lie as Bush would say...because you are chronic liars - psychopaths who murder people even with lies unlike any other creature - worse than Joseph Fritzl is what you are is why.


I don't like Mercedes. Its not my car and never ever will be. I thank God one somehow wouldn't allow me to own one when I wanted one...Its great, however, Chinese earned through hard-work so much needed to compete globally a Daimler technology. Merkel stated me that sign for the right girl will be through Mercedes posting as seen bellow and its when I should jump post and then if I miss it I am dead nobody would smell me etc..

Year when Ross and Cai Niang Niang visited our house next to others was 2015. Commercial which you see with dish(its stuff I was told is healthy for cancer - food wise and is fruity), with Stanley Classic Water Bottle for which American psychologist told me is what you always had in life(my style truth), shirt with tag "equality" on one and phone...her communist father was in our house first time in perhaps even in 1996/1997 with three others guys(think he returned with wife in 1999) and I couldn't dream possibly one regarded me so highly in his prayers since - I am very thankful to one, but both parents are strict. I cite, "I totally agree with patriotism. However, creating big problems out of normal matters has become a morbid obsession....<== sentence pertained to me as I was raised under circumstances in Yugoslavia, no one possibly could understood and no one would listen either...

Father told me(under MK Ultra) will contrary to me raise child(2001) which will be the opposite of me open to others, friendly...he wouldn't and wouldn't give me chance to explain and there was no way I could, but he did liked me - I knew that.

Chinese are more related to us Slovenes than are to Britons/ Germans. It is Slavic bond that connects are together through Russia - country right now under individual whose name I will  not mention in this article due to respect for above mentioned parties, but someone who plays according to German's music and own hatred tunes a bit too much for my taste...someone because of whom Russian people alone suffer.

They went on with picture you see here to see what one will produce in me...they are all beautiful and I will frame at least one. Chinese although they had absolutely nothing to do with it, knew all about my coming cancer case...important to note.



For Mercedes Benz commercial, director told me when asking him for connection how one sees possible he told me because lights from Mercedes are also slanted...it was Merkel who took me to him...



I am not Germanophobe or Anglo Saxonphobe, but I wouldn't turn my back ever again to anyone of you. Never again. You as a people are collectively no good. Your culture breaths hatred and lies. We have less common than with any other race or nation in this world - less common as you know specially because we look a bit alike(since you tried so hard in WWI and WWII with us and mongoloids and Jews and all others). Seems as if closer we get as was my case under MK Ultra, the more we grow apart.

In China - their land.

No comments:

Post a Comment