Wednesday, December 22, 2021

I was taken to Serbia on several occasions by couple whom I bought car from - told by Serbian chetniks they reversed millage for me not to bother with it, but SOME RUSSIANS(Putin's associates) TOLD ME IN 2008/2010 THEY WOULD EVEN CONSIDER SWITCHING HIS SIDE WITH MINE IF I WOULD MANAGE TO DO AS I DID

Condition was something like 40 kilometres of walk through the night - all through sleep deprivation for which I was told time and again will end up with bypass/open heart surgery...the key individual who opened doors to them to Vućič was no other than self employed company owner Bojan Črtalič https://ferroecoblast.com/sl/kontakt who also was ambushed engaging in criminal stuff against me inside of their apartment - lady owner was a police officer/veteran...

Here seen and probably more were all involved in case a car sale would go through - its why I also know(and others do), I am Jack of the trades. No one could have done what I did...from Londonia to Washington DC and Moscow - they ALL incl. Putan Putanowich agree https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2021/12/french-won-car-dilemma-case-after.html

Russian who evaluated(there were few of them) route alone was certain for one as task impossible. 
Croat - funny because I don't remember being taken ever to Croatia with this car hmmm....doesn't live so close to Serbian border, but he feared them...Daruvar area I think  - Slavonian part of Croatia. Very very nice guy, but he angered me with Yugo.

Boring and annoying as hell - Serb from Serbia. He fixed his shop in 1998(got down and dirty infront of father whose house/property is) - paint-shop was his work completed perhaps in 2000 ? Nope, I didn't plan on buying 18 years old car with hail damage at age 50 without having family etc...

Bosnian Serb I believe...he angered me under MK Ultra doing exactly RED car of which(same as in video he posted in 2000) he just wouldn't pill/brush off all the rust before applying patty and paint - then he told me already old car will not last for ever and knows what owner of one wants...

No comments:

Post a Comment