Thursday, December 16, 2021

As far as Roma minority and my family

My sister went on to date Roma minority individual(she presented me one during severe abuse - beatings she engaged in even along her work collegues from Krka Pharmaceutical) who serves in Novo mesto's police force, but not date to marry - date to get me in as much as possible trouble, incite me in hatred, and even more. Individual, I must say, is not a bad person(never considered anything beyond sex with her) and I never ever had any problems with Roma minority. Not here, not in Poland, not in Czech republic - they in contrast to brainwash expressed sympathy for me. Related to https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2021/12/as-far-as-family-friend-dulc-for-croats.html 

Just so you know who is what is what was in my family during MK Ultra and in post period - incited in hatred against Roma again two weeks ago at Qlandia shopping center in Novo mesto where she invited me on a drink since she "randomly" met me there for COVID19 test...at that opportunity just as in Dulc's case, things for Milan Kučan didn't go well - all audio recorded...Milan Kučan Borut Pahor incited in hatred against Roma minority since my return to Slovenia on at least every second encounter I had with any individual and its audio recorded...this is Slovenia(Kaliningrad #2) and anything goes bye here.



Who knows about it !!???? Everyone does - people incited in hatred, but I even happen so like Roma girls(look like Latino women), so that too have fallen in water...Milan Kučan now that is one demented hateful idiot just waiting to depart behind bars for GOOD and per God - same as his criminal partner Borut Pahor. Hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate

With family and friends like this, WHO NEEDS ENEMIES !!?????

No comments:

Post a Comment