Wednesday, December 22, 2021

As soon as I published bellow post, phone from mother rang on my way out and one listed father for medical examination just as was told case will be by black haired Novo mesto

 female in her 50s - she must be about 60 years old now. Insisted me under MK Ultra case will be if I will turn against family how momma and pappa didn't deserve to be treated like this after the two have gone through so many thing for me...she could be a Serb.

Related to https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2021/12/just-as-you-stated-since-if-i-will-blah.html <== according to my niece and mother, this was their last chance for rescue then state would grab them away...ohhh well, this case is not Britney Spears fog spilled all over the internet. Its real.

Here is my message: 

LOCK THEM UP !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment