Thursday, December 16, 2021

Svetlana Tikhanovskaya was involved in my MK Ultra case since 2001 - what you should know about Tikhanovskaya(obviously her husband) and Lukashenko

She was a second or third sweetheart from Belarus as Lukashenko complained to Borut Pahor/Milan Kučan. However, the one Lukashenko saw himself in due to dark colored hair - referred to her as same breed and became obsessed with one since. I didn't hear about her much after 2002/2003 physical conflict with Lukashenko, but heard that she stepped on the other side and begun to pose one even as threat. In 2015, however, Lukashenko who observed my interest in another similar looking female(Ukrainian MK Ultra Liudmila/Lyudmila - psychologist who met me in Warszaw inside of the immigration center was almost Svetlana's doppelganger with Svetlana except that Svetlana considerably gained weight) orchestrated in Slovenia in front of Milan Kučan and Borut Pahor a scam by depicting me arrival of Svetlana Tikhanovskaya to Slovenia upon my invitation to her and to make sure as Lukashenko at Trska Gora(his beloved location in Novo mesto area) demanded from me to greet her at airport during what wozuld become a pickup with  whatever limousine I would purchase - Lukashenko used Ford Mondeo for presentation and seller in area was selling one just two days prior to news about her husband's jail sentence - released yesterday. At the same time, Russian females whom I indicated interest under MK Ultra insisted me how unethical it would be for me to express interest in her since her husband would be jailed - Lukashenko insisted wold jail and make her husband even disappear FOR ME. They involved then German looking at least Angela Merkel in game infront whom he insisted on opportunity will play match maker(that its his job) and claim credit if successful at - use Svetlana Tikhanovskaya to penetrate in my life and get me destroyed(I 100% of time indicated a no to Lukashenko due to Putin's politic he voiced since 1995).
 

In 2017, whoever resembled husband of Svetlana Tikhanovskaya insisted me on how I can have her its okay since he got himself already a new female and made agreement with Lukashenko to only make him disappear....

I do not believe Svetlana Tikhanovskaya is a confident of Alexander Lukashenko nor that individual as partially explained was her husband(real husband is jailed https://edition.cnn.com/2021/12/14/europe/siarhei-tsikhanouski-belarus-opposition-prison-intl/index.html), but this explains how mentally ill Lukashenko and Milan Kučan/Borut Pahor are - perhaps if was real(I wouldn't be surprised a bit) also Angela Merkel.


Svetlana Tikhanovskaya(real one) insisted me already in 2010 or so that she would never ever consider me due to my involvement with Lukashenko - according to her I indicated tendencies(sympathy) for Putin and Lukashenko what makes me wonder about possible second myself involved in MK Ultra....but such is the world of lunatic Alexander Lukashenko.



Svetlana Tikhanovskaya knows all about my MK Ultra whereabouts in Belarus where brought by American administration time and again for physical and mental abuse - torture since 1995.
Two faces of same killer clown https://sl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Milan_Ku%C4%8Dan






No comments:

Post a Comment