Saturday, December 25, 2021

Austrian German neonazi Arnold Schwarzenegger(killer clown involved since 1995) insisted in 2015 I have cirrhosis(LIVER) spleen problem - none of which signs I would suffer in real time till 2017 Belarus


UPDATED ON JULY 28TH, 2022 AS SEEN ON PHOTO IT WAS AND IS ALL ABOUT REGULAR LYMPH NODES CANCER ISSUE https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2022/07/kate-athlete-2-of-2-who-how-and-why.html...DEADLY SURE ENOUGH, BUT STILL NOT FATTY LIVER ISSUE WITH WHICH THEY HAVE BRAINWASHED ME AS WELL.

OLD POST WHICH MUST STAY ON HERE TO WITNESS ABOUT DEGREE OF MK ULTRA CRIME.



Poisoned each time under MK Ultra, same signs were present as I suffer from in real time for the last 4 years - could be MK Ultra drug alone had deadly health effects, but in Poland I was poisoned to degree my lymph nodes would pop been size all over chest for which I first assumed I had heart attack...who is to blame for it all !!???? Americans hijacked me from Miami to eastern Europe beginning age 23 - never had any health problems till arrival to United States of America in 1995, so guess who made it all possible and is to be blamed for. 4 US presidents engaged in crime against me.
Video can be also seen at https://youtu.be/Co55YBflTIo


DEMOCRATS(Bill Clinton) APPARENTLY STARTED TORTURE IN 1995 ON WHAT REPUBLICANS VOLUNTEERED TO GET INVOLVED WITH IDEA TO RESCUE ME 
 BUT BECAUSE I WAS SO BAD CASE WENT BACK IN HANDS OF DEMOCRATS - NOT THAT AMERO GERMAN ANGLO SAXON ASSASSINS WERE IN AGREEMENT WITH ONE ANOTHER AND REPUBLICANS WERE USED TO PUSH ONE TOWARD NAZISM AFTER DEMOCRATS COMMITTED CRIME AND AGAIN BACK...OFF COURSE NOT...

Too bad Hitler was German and British colonialism exterminated via colonialism half globe....too bad for Berlin and London in-front of the world that I am just a member of super minority in this world known as Slovenian - country of 2 million all-together. Too bad Schwarzenegger's father was a nazi in Hitler's uniform and on both sides of my family partisans...I am not Anglo Saxon Gary Sampson either.
































No comments:

Post a Comment