Friday, December 10, 2021

@Charles, Harry, William, Elizabeth - Amero German governments

 You are mentally ill people without single doubt on my mind. Here is how your astonishing half a trillion Dollars pledge if I ever manage to prove as you referred to as MK Ultra case ended. You ruined 30 years of life to me and still attempted to push down throat insane views on your clowns you paid to get involved in your demented reality about myself - with idea for world to rate me as an insane...what a mistake I made to stay tolerant toward you for over 25 

years despite your mentally ill projections and all damage you have managed to accomplish against me...and I finally understand real meaning of above whenever I think on my future family(wife and kids - I who is age 50 and was deprived of stated because of you) - stuff you mentally sick/ill criminals love to pose in main stream media while accenting world how you know about mental health...thats how ill/sick you are. I would call you animals, but there is no need to insult them.

In single word = you are plain evil. Sickos

Not disgusted by you(it would be mental weakens on my part), just perfectly aware about what/who you are. I knew not that hatred(evil) as big as this ever existed in this world...MENTALLY ILL.

No comments:

Post a Comment