Saturday, December 25, 2021

NOT A SINGLE CRIMINAL OFFENSE IS LISTED UNDER MY CRIME RECORD IN LIFE TIME OF 50 YEARS ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD: I am proud to have dragged United States of America and family of my own(its what Slovenian UDBA is using next to forced unemployment in agreement with Americans/German and British state against me in Slovenia with idea to murder me for no less than 27 years now) infront of the justice for the whole world to see the type of the country USA is

Related to https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2021/12/austrian-german-neonazi-arnold.html 

I charge London, Berlin and Washington DC(United States of America, Britain, Germany) with extermination agenda against me - murder attempt. You hijacked from Miami(I even became US citizen in 2000) and brought me to eastern Europe not only distributed me domestically for the crime sake against me...so its entirely your fold/doesn't matter.

@Joseph Baena Schwarzenegger whatever - you are just another killer clown in line who tortured next to your father along with your father and I have no reason to defend...

Today world can see United States of America entirely in its glory for what it is worth...anywhere from Hollywood clowns to White House and all in between. 



READ THE TITLE ANGLO SAXON GERMAN SCUM AND REPEAT AFTER ME, "NOT A SINGLE CRIMINAL OFFENSE....."
Go to Vatican to meet him....Washington DC White House is a great stop for you to make...Berlin London...you will meet him there !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment