Tuesday, December 21, 2021

Neighbor Župančič(Henč) told me everything about how successful he was in life the other day - native born right here a real Slovenian BUT

 he kept silent when I started to mention "in Serbia"(only asked if he has family/friends there, but would be nonsense to continue in here seen direction as he became annoyed by question) - even stated he never was there on opportunity. 

Didn't want to know anything about what took place in 2008 in Serbia where he and others brought me for his beatings(ohhh, he ran show back then and there - year possibly was even 2005/2006) torture...just wanted me to smile to his success stories...is a father in law from well mentioned Dane Kolenc, but 90 years old. Disgusting.

VILLAGE OF PIGS/SWINES IN MILAN KUČAN'S SHIT UP TO YOUR THROATS AND BEYOND.

Earthquake went on during my writing of this message, but I already told you all about mining issues or how they inspected under house and in area all holes...

No comments:

Post a Comment