Wednesday, December 1, 2021

My mother told me under MK Ultra that ANYTHING SHE FOUND TO BE POISONOUS ON THE GARDEN OVER THE COURSE OF LIFE IS WHAT WILL FIND PLACE ON THE TABLE UPON MY RETURN FROM POLAND

I will demand maximum penalty when it comes to her. You can lobotomize satan as far as I am concerned is all yours.
Insisted on how I have to try it out despite my telling that it looks rotten. But she is buying cancer(possibly stage 4) this way - little by little...posiljuje v uživanje gnile hrane - nešpla.

I didn't know what cancer feels like, for someone to be as evil as this to own son well...
Not difficult to know that maniac who stated me as is written in title was in fact 100% my own mother. Many examples too many as seen here...




Stuff as seen here will make you sick as hell...and Belarus killer clown Sergei(private assassin from Lukashenko) was her best pal according to her and Ursula von der Leyen...it was my mother who inquired about him returrning to our home what German Ursula Von der Leyen realized for her...

Cancer 4 a funny thing according to her...her teachers are the same as from the mother of the guy(he should have been inside of the forensic department, but they rather made one with 130kg 200cm tall weight lifter who chopped mother into pieces and placed her in fridge as my roommate on open department - he was half sane at the time having difficulty with light bulbs and drugs which he would get even inside of the mental hospital) whom they have placed inside of my room when they hospitalized me in 2015.

No comments:

Post a Comment