Friday, December 3, 2021

DRUG TYPE 2 - USED OTHERWISE AS PUNISHMENT KNOWN ALSO AS A TEMPORARY LOBOTOMY: Joe Biden too death threatened me in 1998/1999 and insisted just like Donald Trump on getting me murdered via MK Ultra drug #2(brain killer)

 Your present US president was with his family involved in crime against me since 1995 https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2021/12/donald-trump-was-caught-swearing-death.html 

To remind new White House demon of his past in which one committed himself more than on dozen occasions with threats and acts to get me murdered.

Since 1996 and more than on average as was told, US Government used at request of Eastern 

Europeans such as Putin/Milan Kučan/Milošević/Karađić nothing but drug type 2 for murder under pretense of MK Ultra operation. This drug guaranteed with 100% certainty individual DEAD.

Drug was increasingly used due to power I possessed even over regular MK Ultra drug during which I demanded to to get opportunity to earn money just as others who were not drugged up...thats how far Amero German Britton equality issues apply to my case.

HATE HATE HATE LIE KILL STEAL - 29 YEARS LOST BECAUSE OF AS DESCRIBED ABOVE AT THE SAME TIME PRETENDED HAD AFFECTION FOR ME. IT WAS ALL FOR ME THEY CLAIMED EVEN DURING BEATINGS IN BELARUS/RUSSIA ON SERBIAN FRONTLINES OF WAR ALL OVER BOSNIA ETC....

Brain even hurt at the beginning stages when drug #2 was used...before I got used to all new role in my life - purpose...many referred to drug as TEMPORARY LOBOTOMY.

No comments:

Post a Comment