Friday, December 3, 2021

ABOUT SILICONE MASKS USED ON ME 100% OF THE TIME WHEN IN WESTERN PUBLIC: From Queen Elizabeth(royals) to Berlin(Merkel and entire Germany) they all had me at for them important occasions where people would pose next to me while I was FACIALLY COVERED WITH SILICONE MASKS

 From shows(NBA / FOOTBAL/ ETC. GAMES AND HEAVY PSYCHOLOGICAL ABUSE DURING TRAINING PRIOR TO GAMES) to G20 SHOW with not all parties aware(at least on one occasion I remember was told "you must not be here now go, take him aside they don't know") - they had me whenever I disappeared from either mental hospital or home. And if not there on main events as are seen in main stream media then during rehearsals prior to main events with idea for me to come and claim something I could never ever prove...

If it was for you THE PEOPLE OF THIS WORLD, I would have never ever made through as you had less than zero purpose in my life other than NEGATIVE WORTHLESS MONEY 

ORIENTED FEEDBACK YOU GAVE THROUGHOUT ORDEAL...but because of your "jesus pray for us, jesus pray for our souls keep us safe" saw nothing, heard nothing, know nothing GIVE US CASH TO MURDER AND KILL FOR CASH EVEN THROUGH LIES game - I figured out he wanted you to see yourself in mirror -  I deem purpose of this site also was/is.


Merkel told me once take of mask now when we return behind scenes and I was like what mask on what she proceeded with take him of that - this repeated on numerous occasions elsewhere and well - after several years, I write this in your faces. British royals used masks and silicone mask was pulled over my face also whenever the tortured(engaged in psychological abuse - Hollywood the same) abroad...this is who you are and jesus/god otherwise 100% of the time are written in my vocabulary with capital letters as Jesus and God Almighty father.


I am extremely proud of myself and have exactly ZERO REGRETS ABOUT ANYTHING I HAVE DONE OR WAS SUBJECTED TOO. AFTER-ALL, YOU THE PEOPLE WERE THERE AND HAVE SEEN WHO HAVE DONE IT ON WHOSE BEHALF WAS DONE AND HAVE EVEN DONE IT ON THEIR BEHALF...HYPOCRISY OF FORGIVENESS NEVER EVER WAS OR EVER WILL BE PART OF ME.


BUTCHERY YES - MK ULTRA NOT: There were two MK Ultra drugs - one soft and second a brain killer that would leave me barely function - third tool was electroshock machine which would beat the hell out of my brain whenever they needed https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2021/12/there-were-two-mk-ultra-drugs-one-soft.html


A systematic progressive murder kill yes - MK Ultra NO. And when you couldn't murder me even with hard MK Ultra drug that should have been used only at times as a form of punishment as I was told, you proceeded with breaking me spine and cancer https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2021/12/a-systematic-progressive-murder-kill.html


Donald Trump was caught swearing death threatening me with use of hard MK Ultra drug(brain killer) in 1999 according to his own words on behalf of Czech government that I insulted https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2021/12/donald-trump-was-caught-swearing-death.html 



jesus every day...pray for us...

No comments:

Post a Comment