Wednesday, September 9, 2020

Spend life next to someone who was giving me advices also on what too and what not under MK Ultra in respect to

 Broken tooth and painful spine issues which they have presented me with already under MK Ultra !!??? She was very resourceful on "what they will do to you" already during MK Ultra. Good luck to anyone with that much self confidence. Don't worry. They have 100+ backup options ready for her. Its what I was told and I really don't care for her taking orders from politicians on what to do to me whenever brought here(she had too)...its a woman and probably not even bad one(women are women and think different), but was in a wrong company and once subjects cross criminal line, they have tendency to repeat same in the future thus presents to me a high risk. 

No comments:

Post a Comment