Monday, September 28, 2020

Here are my tickets upon arrival to Croatia on 19th(Sept, 2020) from Poland(transfer via Katowice to Vienna and from Vienna to Zagreb on which bus were people involved in MK Ultra whom I have not held interview with as I had nothing to record with - I was further angry with what happened in Ostrava)

 

For the same reason I refused to interview people also in Croatian Savski Marof - village heavily involved in MK Ultra where Polish multimillionaire just as agreed according to MK Ultra scenario even begun to build/construction - develop city. He had his board with name displayed at the rails station, but as I stated - I was in no mood to bother with anyone/anything(I too get moody like weather sometimes - beautiful Croatian cat at the rail station was of my highest interest this time). Rail lady s the same and so are two rail workers...


House next to train station was renovated etc...TIME FOR INTERNATIONAL COMMUNITY TO ADMIT ABOUT WHAT WENT ON AND THANK YOU TO CROATIA BYE THE WAY.

No comments:

Post a Comment