Tuesday, September 22, 2020

I returned to Novo mesto Slovenia(arrived to Slovenia on 19th in late evening hours from Zagreb city Croatia) yesterday on September 20th, 2020 in early morning hours I made it

 via bus to Zagreb from Katowice and then through Zapresici, Dobova, and Brezice. No phones, not even with light of any kind, but with help of good strangers(even police).

Military helicopters searched for refugees today 200 meters from house in Novo mesto and I was told military helicopters now even land in near field - not even 100 meters away from house...I have no clue what goes on. Laptop battery have fallen me out of bag and laptop upon arrival home, new 32GB card bought day earlier stolen from wallet, headphones destroyed, and screws taken out of one of the hard drives - not bad welcome at all(over 30 Euros of damage upon arrival).

Car left in Czech republic was broken totally(robbed of all valuable items) - out of several cameras on property near car, none seems to have recorded anything....but when CZECH police asked how much damage was caused and what was on SD cards when phones were stolen, I told them for the last 5 days data wise only <== I WAS TOLD IN ADVANCE BY AMERICANS ON HOW CZECH POLICE WITLL ORGANIZE ROBERRY AND BASED ON MY CLAIMS AS PER AMMOUNT OF STOLEN DATA THEN INSIST ON CONTRIBUTION TO MY CASE AS I WAS TOLD BY AMERICANS  THEY WOULD RETURN ME PHONES AND USE MY CLAIMS AGAINST ME $$$$ GESTURING ME HOW ITS THANKS TO THEM FOR ME TO HAVE PROOFS ETC. AFTER THOSE WERE STOLLEN - THAT I OWE THEM FOR PROOFS BASICALLY. I WAS ORDERED BY AMERICANS ON HOW I WILL HAVE TO AWARD THEIR WORK IN THAT CASE REGARDLESS IF STATNG ON HOW I LOST IMPORTANT DATA...

NO SUCH THING !!! CZECH REPUBLIC ORGANIZED ATTACK ON MY PROPERTY FOREMOST AND MOSTLY ON PROPERTY OF PEOPLE OF POLAND ALONG WHICH WERE ALSO FEW RECORDINGS FROM CZECH REPUBLIC. CZECH REPUBLIC WITH ITS FINAL ACT COMMITED GROS VIOLATION AND IS NOW AS A RESULT OF PRIORITES LAST ONE IN LINE AS FAR AS I AM CONCERNED. CLOZE TO ZERO AND TOTAL DESTRUCTION OF PROPERTY...AS I USED CAR AS A CAMPER, I COULD SAY EVEN MY HOME WAS DESTROYED BEFORE MY EYES BY CZECH POLICE. CZECH REPUBLIC IN MY EYES NOW INDIFFERENT FROM HUNGARY WHICH HAVE STOLEN CAR FROM FREE PARKING LOT IN 2017 BUDAPEST AS WELL AS SLOVENIAN POLICE WHERE I REPORTED SALE OF USED COMPUTER AND NOT AS SOLD AS NEW...INDIFFERENT FROM POLISH POLICE WHICH HARBOURED CRIMINAL WHO SOLD ME CAR WITHOUT CATALITIC CONVERTER WITH BROKEN TRANSMISSIO CLUTCH AND NUMEROUS OTHER PROBLEMS = MEANING VISZEGRAD GROUP COMMITED THEMSELVES TO GERMANY WITH IDEA AS FAR AS FORCING ME TO REAPPLY FOR EUROPEAN COURT OF HUMAN RIGHTS PROTECTION SO WE CAN BE ALL IN IT TOGETHER...MEANING THEY LEASED GERMANY POLITIC FOR THE SAKE OF ECONOMIC INTERERSTS AND ATTEMPT TO SELL MY VICTORY OVER ONE WHICH I ACOMPLISHED FINALLY VIA CRIMES AGAINST ME AS DESCRIBED ABOVE....THEY PREFER MONEY FROM GERMAN HANDS RATHER THAN MINE. I SEE THIS AS ULTIMATE BETRAYAL.


For me, court in Strasbourg is a German court which I do not see as court of human rights but instead court of death - court of criminality. I see one as a FASCIST NEONAZI court which cooked all this and am for that matter asking United Nations to step in.


@VISEGRAD GROUP

You want to play along Germans their politic is your business, but dont push me into one as I had nothing nor want to have anything to do with one. Germany/USA and others owe ME THE money through which I plan on building eastern Eastern European society according to mine(not Bezos/Zuckerber/Musk/Trump) standards. Dont stick your heads where is none of your business. Fight your own wars if you dare, but keep out of mine losers(you screwed my life and you are about to screw my victory which came with loss of 25 years of life because of your mental incompetence).

No comments:

Post a Comment