Wednesday, September 2, 2020

Pelosi's visit to hair salon in details on why

Supposedly that she is a friend of mentioned psychologist girl who also according to MK Ultra visited her at US and stayed also at her place...she did walked streets of Ostrava, Prague and other Czech cities along Chuck Schumer...met with Trump but always gave impression to be separate from Trumpet - disliked him in every sense....


I cite Pelosi, "if she no longer will be interested in you I will go to hair salon and do haircut"...

I cite whoever imitated psychologist, " yes, if things turn that way I will have her do something like this"...

More on whoever imitated psychologist, "it ends with you in Czech rep., I will try we will try but only that much...I keep in touch with psychologists psychiatrists from Czech re. in case you would tralalla lalala"(CIA knew she is friend with Zeman is why)....


Whoever imitated Ukrainian Zelenski had interpretated CIA ordeal into cute story assuring they would imitate even music(they play flout same as when I lodged on locations where tortured for 21+ years - where they claimed children are used yo give positive vibes etc.) from next door in Lodz at this gas station next to Czech border crossing,  positive vibes...

I cite imitator of Zelenski, "they will be testing you out via unemployment, locations used to push you over the limits of normal via unemployment and destruction of property, they record everything to know issues you deal with in your head and get answers ready, try to label you as mentally ill its what she is used for".


Americans used Ukrainians for this very location as well...Ukrainian with whom I was here(was in hostel Gdanska 10) was one of test subjects who caused not only destruction of property along few other Ukrainians, but also was used for other purposes of which one was border crossing from Poland to Czech brainwash. He and another one would refer to.Mr as " idiot/animal" during MK Ultra.

Americans with hope to worsen relationship between me and Ukrainians(isolate me) planted Ukrainian girl in Hutchinson hr - she did her part but was and I know is on my side...

By some Ukrainians on behalf of Americans and Pollacks mentioned psychologist was acknowledged as time bomb in the middle of Poland via my case due to Russian child
and even her physical look...Americans worked together in this and were not part of solution.

Its same in Belarus where they cooked civil war. Let's keep things straight - professional.

Sure I do still go and vote for Pelosi Schumer, but would not dare to forget who I am. Not only from, but who I am.

Perhaps Pelosi whom I liked tried to remind me of what went on who in Czech rep., but this costed trust voters. You can't pull stunts like this on voters and if you are to bring this case to life, you do so before elections at least two months or simply don't.

Yeah they all knew about coming of Coronavirus and dems. couldnt do nothing about it because in US rep. pull money politics - in case you are asking yourself about haircut story.

No comments:

Post a Comment