Tuesday, September 1, 2020

I apologize to Agata Kornhauser - she is wonderful woman deserves better

Always was a nice lady with me(I even courted her when younger under MK Ultra) till her hubby cooked problem against me to get her on his side somehow as explained at https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2020/08/andrzej-duda-polish-president-was.html?m=1.


She was and am certain is honorable, kind, soft person who unfortunately have found herself in hands of wrong man.

She is Polish as it gets and a real human before "Polish"(she could find herself even on list of gov. enemies because of her conscious - would take "wrong" side just to help human). Please do not mistaken her with her husband. Its difficult for her.

Best(unique) first lady I ever knew. Person with conscious. I wish you the best of the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment