Saturday, May 18, 2024

Wife of Robert Fico's shooter was actually of light complexion

For what I was suggested by "shooter" and Americans(and other garbage involved), he didn't/couldn't understood why I disliked her. The answer is because she was


Ukrainian, so you can totally understand the nature of FICO(Ficos as we have criminals all over Slovenia and they are so called leftists from whose colleagues in Slovakia Fico always got permission to continue against me with crime - Fico is a criminal who posed as some type of right wing politician to get sympathy from me due to what leftists were portraying was themselves as ultimate evil to me under MK Ultra, but in reality he is one of them) AND HIS LONDON $$$ CONNECTION. The one who rented me to Fico and before Fico to his Slovakian LEFTIST CRIMINALS WERE LEFTIST CRIMINALS FROM THE SO CALLED SLOVENIAN - BEFORE KNOWN AS YUGOSLAVIA. BELGRADE MOSCOW BABY https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2024/05/fico-planned-on-attack-with-british.html 

Slovakia just as all other eastern European countries in a great way is a post Soviet Yugo dumpster where old option somehow survived and you can see what one created again in Ukraine as well as what Serbs are trying to use on Balkans for new war. That is real Fico and Fucko as Slovak poice who engaged in torture suggested me, we solve issues like yours in Handlova. Handel not difficult to translate. Criminals on both side of Hungary and with the FULL support from Europe in the name of ANTI VIOLENCE. Now king Charles as they refer to London criminal, hoped to develop cooperation between Western and eastern Europe is what one claimed for extermination procedure.

You can also understand why I begun to see myself instead in Germans, Hungarians, Italians, French and everything in this world except Slavs. The hatred these filth played with and continues to play with, is unprecedented. Brati(brothers) Slava(glory Slavs). Bratislava. I am just glad to have avoided Slovakia in 2018 when escaping yet another psychiatric hospitalization from their Slavic Slovenian brothers. No wonder Adolf Hitler was born next door in Austria and to whom paedo Slavic scum compared me with. Super disgusting. Doesn't matter how sane...watch my videos to see what this ultra violent scum have done to me. Those earliest videos. And got support via Russia and vice-versa as was Poland initially with Slovakia and others that promoted Russian influence in USA till one grew into totally uncontrolled corruption for which Ukrainians are paying with their blood. FOR SLOVAKIAN AND CZECH SCUM KNOWN NOTHING ABOUT IT TODAY. AM I RIGHT @IVANKA TRUMP !!?? 

Its important to understand who made war in Ukraine and how.

Robert Fico was used in exactly same way in Slovakia as to what Janša/Peetrle/ Bavčar and others were used in Slovenia while shadowing my case with what they depicted in public as persecution against them....Kučan stated upon fall of the USSR and Yugoslavia to me in face, "and now its time for killing" and took time to explain me in face why and how and how not https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2024/05/beginning-2010-as-they-worsened-my.html 

PUTIN SURE KNEW HOW TO READ "INSIEME UNITE UNITE EUROPE" - PUTIN KNEW WHAT MONEY DOES ON WEST. PUTIN WAS MAESTRO AT CORRUPTION THAT I ADMIT.

DIDN'T TOOK LONG WHEN A NEW TYPE OF BLOODBATH CONSUMED ENTIRE EASTERN EUROPE AND ONE REACHED FOR ME ALL THE WAY TO AMERRRIKKKKAAAA FROM WHERE AMERICAN CIA AND FBI ACCOMODATED RUSSIAN SERBIA OR I SHOULD SAY SLOVENIA

INSIEME SHIT IN EUROPE. 52 YEARS FRAU DANKESCHON AND THEY KEEP GIGGLING FARTING IN CAMERAS MEDIA SHOW MUST GO ON WITH TRUST AS HATED AS ANYTHING CAN BE HATED IN THIS WORLD.

Video can be also seen at https://youtu.be/bLhXzqoRsho

No comments:

Post a Comment