Wednesday, May 8, 2024

Daughter of Milan Kučan(Ana Kučan) claimed with her father Milan Kučan will become my wife during her stay in America at Harward University

Milan Kučan used her to suffocate me infront of foreign diplomats during MK Ultra beginning 1988 - Kučan's daughter was just one more MK Ultra bride to be till she got her American

degree in the pocket where Milan Kučan would have me visited her during MK Ultra with total obsessiveness which I didn't object despite severe torture which went on parallel to "visits". Once she got degree, she acknowledged me as mentally ill.

There was a lots of feminine garbage involved in this case. Americans did documented whole thing meticulously to Kučan's advantage in genocide against me. She never stopped with crime against me and became a major supporter of forced psychiatry against me in my face during MK Ultra which, however, didn't help her and/or her daddy even a bit. The same thing happened with her husband Branimir Štrukelj who also took turn for worst once prompted by Kučan's circle to get me destroyed. 

@Ana Kučan - you will get a court date just like your father. 



HERE IS WHAT SHE USED 

EVEN DURING MY STAY INSIDE OF THE PSYCHIATRIC HOSPITAL AND SPECIALLY DURING MY STAY AT PSYCHIATRIC HOPITAL KUČAN WAS DOING HIS BEST WITH HIS SUPPORTERS TO GET ME KILLED WITH MK ULTRA TRAUMATSATION.


TORTURE WAS TAKING PLACE THROUGHOUT THIS ROUTE FROM PSYCHIATRIC HOSPITAL TO WHAT YOU SEE AND IN AREA SINCE 2000 WITH BRITISH PRINCE CHARLES EXPRESSING STRONG SUPPORT FOR ONE AT ONE POINT.

TORTURE ALONG THIS ROUTE AND IN AREA OF PSYCHIATRIC HOSPITAL LJUBLJANA POLJE INTENSIFIED BEGINNING 2009 - 3 YEARS PRIOR TO FORCED HOSPITALIZATION.


SHE WAS INVOLVED IN A TORTURE AND WORLD OF LIES FOR 40+ YEARS.

No comments:

Post a Comment