Tuesday, May 21, 2024

Wife of my deceased uncle Tone Avsec stops bye accordingly to MK Ultra scenario to present me with psychiatric intimidation after I published truth about Slovakian Prime Minster Robert Fico

Director Ogulin did dreamed about next to me infront of computer on what I have to do with police employees, psychiatrists, and Americans and Britons and others who day

dreamed about how they will intimidate me through physical attacks, poisoning, and will get NEEDED proofs for further extermination from my website where I will post them according to MK Ultra scenarios. Dared me to do my work - work in which they have raped me through denial of medical services not to mention other issues.

The hatred(misery) I experienced during MK Ultra which made Germans, Britons, Americans happy is impossible to explain. 52 years. ANIMALS

@MERKEL - FUCK YOU AND YOUR BLUE NSU TOGETHER WITH GERMANY http://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2024/05/mk-ultra-germany-oer-erkenschwick-and.html 

Audio in Slovenian 
SLOVAKIAN ROBERT FICO EXPERIENCED SERIOUS HEALTH PROBLEMS AND SURGERIES ALREADY AT HIS AGE IN 1995 AND 1998. FIRST SURGERY, HOWEVER, IN 1993 WHAT MADE EVERYONE WONDER ABOUT WHAT WENT ON WITH MAN WHO WAS SO YOUNG.

THIS IS TO TELL YOU ALL AT THE TOP AND THOSE WHO DEMANDED GENOCIDE PROCEDURE AGAINST ME ON THEIR BEHALF THAT I DO NOT APPRECIATE YOU AND ALSO THAT I NEVER EVER NEEDED. AND FURTHER HAVE COMPLETED WHOLE THING BECAUSE OF MYSELF NOT YOU. NOW PROVEN WHAT YOU DARED ME WITH THE COST OF MY LIFE. SCUM IS WHAT YOU ARE AND WHAT YOU YOURSELF KNOW VERY WELL AND DID THIS SO I COULD ACKNOWLEDGE YOU AS ONE.


FICO PLANNED ON ATTACK WITH BRITISH ROYALS ALREADY SINCE 2000 AND HERE IS WHY/WHAT BRITISH ROYAL VICTIMS HAVE PAID FOR: That physical look or completion whatever might have been due to my rejecting to have anything with one during MK Ultra, is what I was claimed brought shooter to shooting of Robert Fico  https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2024/05/fico-planned-on-attack-with-british.html

Tuesday, February 13, 2024 MY UNCLE(Anton Avsec) DIED BASED ON MK ULTRA BRAINWASH ONCE I PUBLISHED PREVIOUS POST AND MY FATHER AS PSYCHIATRIST KAPŠ DEATH THREATENED WAS TO BE NEXT IN LINE: Charles acted so incompetently in respect to his coming death during MK Ultra that I expressed interest in relationship with Camilla upon his death   https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2024/02/my-uncle-died-once-i-published-previous.html

ABOUT GENOCIDE PROCEDURE FOR WHICH SLOVENIAN POLICE INSISTED ME I SHOULDN'T EVEN GO OUT OF THE HOUSE ANY MORE - Day prior to visit at Novo mesto police on April the 24th, 2024, same day, and the day after    https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2024/05/about-genocide-procedure-for-which.html


No comments:

Post a Comment