Monday, May 20, 2024

MK ULTRA Germany Oer-Erkenschwick and where YUGO UDBA and German government came to complete terms on how to annihilate me

Rober Golob and Gregor Golobič - the two Milan Kučan's pigeons caught in Germany at once. You better believe it violence with Slovenian police administering one.
I shied away in the past from what you see here due to psychological harm they did to me(to avoid anger as to what was designed for - to drive one insane), but not any more. Merkel suggested have chosen car for me due to color I prefer and its affiliation to car brands I mentioned. Went on to refresh me about German car manufacturing industry I witnessed and so on. House I demonstrated you most likely is the house where this car originally is from. Merkel stated me infrot of others in case I wouldn't want car and for purpose many Serbs used this case(car purchasing throughout Germany and Switzerland, Austria), will have others gladly take car.

I made this video thanks to this man you see here - American involved in MK Ultra who demonstrated me his video during MK Ultra
Milan Kučan used during my childhood Citroen and Renault 18. Something(mostly Mercedes, but in Slovenia also Citroen and even VW Golf) that Josip Broz Tito also used on occasion if undercover with UDBA. 






Basisdaten

Karosserieform
Limousine
Fahrzeugart
Oldtimer
Sitzplätze
5
Türen
4
Länderversion
Deutsche Ausführung

Fahrzeughistorie

Kilometerstand
Erstzulassung
09/1975
HU
05/2025
Fahrzeughalter
1
Scheckheftgepflegt
Ja
Nichtraucherfahrzeug
Ja

Technische Daten

Leistung
85 kW (116 PS)
Getriebe
Halbautomatik

Energieverbrauch

Kraftstoff
Normal/Benzin 91

Ausstattung

Farbe und Innenausstattung

Außenfarbe
Blau
Lackierung
Metallic
Farbe der Innenausstattung
Schwarz
Innenausstattung
Vollleder

Fahrzeugbeschreibung

Das Fahzeug ist aus 1.Hd., gepflegt und befindet sich in enem sehr guten Zustand. Tüv und Au neu. H-Kennzeichen, Automatik, Leder,...
Das Fahrzeug stand über 30 Jahre im Schaufenster bei einem Audi- Vertragshändler und wurde regelmäßig geplegt
 , dementsprechend auch in einem sehr guten Zustand. Ein Liebhaber der Erstenklasse.
Weiteres gern vor Ort oder am Telefon.
Irrtümer und Zwischenverkauf vorbehalten.

No comments:

Post a Comment