Sunday, May 12, 2024

May 11th, 2024 Mitja Veber Golob(niece's husband)'s psychiatric hospitalization attempt via car battery theft

Mitja was one of the main psychiatric hospitalization engines in 2012 and was involved in crime against me since 2000 if not earlier.

If there had been my VERBAL approval that the batteries were photographed and he could take them to designated junkyard, the second part of the violence would not have taken place and my success about his real whereabouts never would have been proven to degree I managed to accomplish because he would take off without exchanging any word with me. Instead I gave one a sign on how batteries are photographed and he took opportunity to expand crime against me onto the next level. After placing accumulators in the trunk of his car, he no longer was in a hurry and begun to bully with I cite, "WHO DO I THINK I AM"....

"Gentleman" who tried to steal the battery a few minutes ago started to verbally challenge me after some verbal insults already flew into me by my mother. He used mentioned issue after I asked one WHERE DOES HE THINK HE IS AT and approach one to get his answer by placing both of his hands on my shoulders for no reason existed for one to escalate crime to this degree, but got his both hands after placing them on my arms blown away with my right hand swing for what one begun to suggest loudly that I hit him. My question about asking one WHERE DOES HE THINKS HE IS AT paid off after I started questioning one despite his threatening moves about who hit whom and questioning in his face his self awarenes about his placing hands on me despite mother claiming during altercation how I hit him. He did admitted had hands on me and that I punched his hands off my shoulders rather than punch one as he initially claimed. He proceeded to get in my face to distance of about 20 cm with threatening looks and angered loud voice when he hoped he would score my punch to his face or body which never happened and begun to insist will call police on me and what I used further to ask him to wait while I grab phone and call him a police. Once I indicated him that I will call for police he became motivated in disappearing and did so after calling me idiot citing how he has no time for idiots like myself. Asked me to send one a police at his home address on Grm, but wouldn't wait after I rushed for the telephone.

Mr. Veber, as the investigation showed, engaged in an attempt to intimidate and attempt to hospitalize a man with cancer through a physical altercation, which definitely did not help him. His entire crime was based on my not giving one a loud verbal statement on how I did photographed accumulators and is okay for one to leave and entering my personal space to facial distance of some 20cm which I refused to acknowledge with physical confrontation of one. Police video recorded incident which rather resulted for them in an embarrassment and became of no use - very counter productive from element of proving someone something mentally wrong with him/her. I, however, did took incident to police and attempted to file criminal charges against mentioned suspect just to be greeted by investigator who not only was involved in MK Ultra crime, but also knew not what MK Ultra is. 

This second stare down incident which took place in front of mother took place right after I mentioned first incident almost same day in a video which I dedicated to a neighbor Harlander where I point out how one of the fathers' nurses built his entire career based on stare downs and wavement(moved his hands up and down like if exercising whenever conversing with one while getting intimidatingly close to the face for no reason other to awake memories on MK Ultra torture/threats in which one suggested would push/attack all of the sudden without reason) of his hands while getting right in my face. The thing which I didn't mentioned in the video dedicated to Harlander is that nurse did mentioned in my face and infront of me all time not only during MK Ultra http://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2024/05/about-my-neighbor-doctor-physician.html 



I still did not properly explained the whole thing above.

Police alone completely broke down during MK Ultra a future attempted theft as it took place this Saturday ONLY to help me out - for my sake is what they claimed and so did Veber Mitja who took initiative for attack as explained in videos bellow.

Police separately used police officers to express derision in my face/scorn humiliation during what would look as future police reports filed at police station for which they claimed me I would have police officers humiliating me during report procedure and what likely would lead into physical confrontation AT THE POLICE STATION WHICH, HOWEVER, ACCORDING TO POLICE would result 100% with bad consequences for me. As an example of what could take place without filmed appereances at the police station, INCIDENT AT OUR HOME WOULD BE STAGED DURING WHCH VEBER BEGUN TO CLAIM ANYWHERE ON HOW I PUNCHED ONE, PUSHED ONE ETC. For that matter I was instructed when filing police report at police, I should ask/demand for the right to film police procedures just as police officers do during work in US.

The truth, however, is that police lied and so did others who had police scenarios ready and used to get me destroyed as I explained earlier today about multiple tactics which police used with which they demanded from me to comply with. Police officer who met me during last interview didn't act professionally and nor did other prior to one which is evident from recordings.

If I did responded physically after Mitja Veber entered my personal space separating us at about 20cm range, I would have been likely hospitalized without even having video demonstrated which 100% was used to video record incident. POLICE AT MY SURPRISE WHEN I CONSIDER THE WHOLE THING DIDN'T MENTION TO ME WHEN EXPLAINING ME INSIDE OF THE HOUSE INFRONT OF PARENTS ABOUT COMING ATTACK ON ME FROM PERSPECTIVE OF MY BEING ASSAULTED TO DEGREE THAT I WOULD POSSIBLY RESPOND BACK PHYSICALLY, BUT DID STATED ME WHEN OUTSIDE OF THE HOME THAT FUTURE SETUP WILL BE USED TO UTERLY GET ME KILLED WHAT SENT CHILLS DOWN MY SPINE IN 2017.

It was demanded from me to pay attention to audio recording when going over one for as Veber and police officers suggested me, I will even understand what would go on and even warned me about explaining whole thing properly.
AUDIO - Sabotaged police report about attempted car battery theft used for hospitalization May 11th, 2024 Mitja Veber Golob via Police


AUDIO - Sabotaged police report about attempted car battery theft used for hospitalization May 11th, 2024 Mitja Veber Golob via Police
AUDIO - Attempted car battery theft May 11th, 2024 Mitja Veber Golob via Police

No comments:

Post a Comment