Thursday, May 16, 2024

AORTIC ARCHE - HERE IS WHAT AND HOW SLOVENIAN POLICE USED ONE EVEN TO TRAUMATIZE WITH: Milan Kučan/Gregor Golobič/ Borut Pahor and others played with aortic aneurysm issues on me beginning 1988/1989 - British royals looked like joined game for whom it became evident in 1992 didn't join only, but ran with Slovenian side whole thing together as they alone begun to insist to either inject me with whatever or use needles to stab me in area of aortic arch

And although Dr. Paul Zalzal and Dr. Brad Weening are orthopedic surgeons who operated crime from

direction of Canada in my case(WITNESSED TO ORDEAL AND DID HERACLES/TESTS ON ME) as were different physicians involved, the two posted video online which royals and Slovenian police demonstrated me in 2016, barely a year ago in 2023 - obviously to look as unaffiliated with my case as possible.
During MK Ultra sessions, I had repeatedly experienced a pain right below of where neck area starts on the right side and it appears to me was/is connected with a blood pressure issues as well as what I assumed was back pain related to liver/gallblader. Pain which extended through groin area to legs. I did experienced dizziness and on one occasion(2 yeas ago) even partial passing out for some 20 minutes. hoarseness appeared often and finally pain under jaw in the neck as was the case under MK Ultra as well as right side of the aortic arch. With 24/7 blood pressure sound and 4 hours of sleep per day on average. Problems related to Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm are rather deadly sooner than not, but my problem which(I believe - not verified even that prince Charles ridiculed me with issue of one after laughing in my face about aortic arch in 2005 while demonstrating me photos of arches and compared them to aortic arch on the laptop using Slovenian police for the job during which opportunity he also took his 5 minutes to harass and remind about what went on and as he just learned about what was his common practice for every issue involved whenever he talked in our Novo mesto house - loved to harass with crown teeth, crown of head etc.) was developed in 1992 still didn't progress enough to get me killed for another 32 years with my engaging in sports till end of 1995 without any problems. Again sports between 2003 and 2006 and again between 2017 to 2023 - the 2017/2023. For the last month, however,  pain in the aortic arch area became indifferent from what I experienced during MK Ultra sessions for 30+ years meaning that MK Ultra was used to systematically worsen/deteriorate also if not foremost aortic arch issue. I remember police officers during sleep at hone in Novo mesto to assist my head with hands to prevent straining of neck area which consequently intensified pain obviously enough for them to take even a note despite my almost never complaining about anything under MK Ultra.

This was a ritual of death and not only by the so called ILLUMINATI, BUT FOREMOST WHAT REGARDS ITSELF IN SLOVENIA AS LEFTISTS/Social democrats(same), and liberals who needed such sacrifice to engage in own schizophrenia with other likewise minded throughout eastern Europe. Slovenian police involved in extermination procedure was drunk from happiness when one shared its experience with Serbian and Polish brothers on streets throughout eastern Europe reminding me with big laughter between torture sessions of what is known as a mural mass in the aortic arch while comparing one to murals(painted walls).

I, however, am grateful also for this pain as animals I dealt with including and specially British royals ae such that one gets to know when he/she is already on wheelchair suffering stroke or similar. They practiced butcheries on me, but never ever disclosed beyond MK Ultra about anything that truly went on and even whatever was disclosed was embedded into world of lies/scare.

This type of Slovenian cabal started in on streets in 1996 with Slovenian police laughing at my face wherever I was taken pointing at painted murals, but totally tuned down in 2000 - totally tuned down 2002 to remind me just few times since about it all next to million lies/all sorts of garbage embedded in what they claimed is MK Ultra - for whatever didn't explode on my body again, I would not know even went on during MK Ultra - not about so much that one wouldn't know right from wrong or truth from lies as was planned on - but that shit went on via subconscious manipulation for which British royals claimed didn't differed or should be seen from my side as any different that reality. Claiming me I was liable/responsible for one.

Chinese or Korean or whatever chick also worked next to Dr. Paul Zalzal and Dr. Brad Weening beginning 2013 when she was taking practical part there - she was probably on specialization but of what reason is to me to identify these people other than to provide excuse known as "I told you so" for British royals !!???? I wasn't aware of this issue till today and same shit went on with all other issues. I didn't want to hear what they were doing to me during MK Ultra because they used such stuff to traumatize - brain kill atop death threats, stress via beatings and terror, hunger issues and electroshocks used....

Dr. Paul Zalzal and Dr. Brad Weening were "nice" if its to say they didn't stress me out, but rotten from my perspective just as other physicians who witnessed crime. I am no longer disappointed with physicians/doctors due to what I have experienced was done to me, but the day will come when I will be capable in peace to process in my brain mother of all crimes world have witnessed to, to finally understand how filthy this world is. I don't think people like this should be physicians even less police officers...beyond disgusting. 52 years and not enough as it appears. This could be the real issue connected to blood pressure sound and many other issues located on the right side of my body.
This individual also was involved since 2016 with exact interview settings as you see, but video of his interview finally was published 3 years ago. THEY WANTED PROOF FOR SCHIZOPHRENIA AND UNDER MOST SEVERE LIFE THREATENING CIRCUMSTANCES.

MK ULTRA IS WHEN YOU HAVE HUNDREDS OF DOCTORS AROUND YOU AS WELL AS POLICE INVESTIGATORS/OFFICERS AND NOOOO ONE OUT THERE TO STOP GENOCIDE. ONCE LABELED AS PARANOID SCHIZOPHRENIC, THEY ONLY WAIT FOR YOU TO DROP DEAD WITHOUT HAVING THE ABILITY TO EVEN VISIT PHYSICIAN TO CHECK YOURSELF FOR LIFE THREATENING PROBLEMS PROBLEMS WHICH THEY EVEN REGARD AS NON EXISTING. THEY REGARDED EVEN SPINE INJURY AS NON EXISTING AND IF YOU DO CHECK WITH PHYSICIAN OTHER THAN EMERGENCY CARE, YOU GO STRAIGHT INTO PSYCHIATRIC IMPRISONMENT WHICH WAS USED FOR HEAVIEST TORTURE OF THEM ALL. TORTURE WHICH SENT PSYCHIATRISTS CHILLS DOWN THEIR SPINES WHEN OBSESSING WHAT THEY HAVE DONE BUT WENT ON WITH POLICE TO USE ONE FOR EVEN MORE LIFE THREATENING SITUATIONS. NICE...

YOU WALK AND DROP DEAD OHHH WELL, HE DIDN'T MENTION ANY OF IT AND DIDN'T BOTHER TO VISIT HOSPITAL - TYPICAL FOR SCHIZOPHRENIC HEH !!???? AND THAT IS WHAT ROYALISM IS ALL ABOUT. PRINCE WILLIAM CLAIMED CONTRARY TO MYSELF, HOWEVER, WILL REWARD THOSE WILLING TO GO TO UKRAINE....LITTLE BRITISH ARROGANT SHIT WHO DIDN'T EVEN EXIST ON THIS WORLD BEFORE I WAS 14. DISGUSTING AS IT GETS BUT THATS ALL THERE IS TO THIS WORLD. GOOD LUCK IN UKRAINE.

I can't sleep on the left side(heart) and my kidney just improved itself lately for sleeping completely on my back....I am shocked to have lasted that and and this well with problems I experienced.

Goal of damaged AORTIC ARCH area was to cause stroke - pin me on wheelchair as Slovenian side anticipated and what British have with Americans and other laughed also about.....goal of British royals was to turn my life into hell by pushing me into same state as to the one I described went on during MK Ultra and/or so I could be used for further torture. STROKE. Entire royals family just as Bush and other were obsessed with violence. They loved nothing more than to laugh at sights of my suffering.




Symptoms
  • Pain in the abdomen or back. The pain may be severe, sudden, persistent, or constant. It may spread to the groin, buttocks, or legs.
  • Passing out.
  • Clammy skin.
  • Dizziness.
  • Nausea and vomiting.
  • Rapid heart rate.
  • Shock.



HERE IS WHAT I WAS DEMONSTRATED WITHOUT ANY LOGIC OTHER THAN TO BRAIN KILL VIA INTIMIDATION AS I HAD NO PLACE TO GO/HIDE FROM SLOVENIAN POLICE/CIA/FBI/ MI5 ND OTHER LUNACY


INVOLVED IN MK ULTRA SINCE HER CHILDHOOD, MELISSA FARRELL ALSO APPEARS NEXT TO THE LUCKY DUO AND DOCTOR CHAN AS A EX SOCIAL JUSTICE WARRIOR...NO WONDER I GOT LYNCHED.
YOU WOULDN'T GET ME TO CANADA FOR ALL THE MONEY WORLD HAS TO OFFER. I NOW FEEL EVEN LUCKY TO BE ALIVE AND AS WORTHLESS AS LIFE WAS, AT LEAST I COMPLETED MY LEGACY.

LYNCHING IN CANADA WAS SEVERE.I DON' SHARE A SINGLE LAUGH WITH PHYSICIANS AS SEEN ABOVE. HORROR. OHH THEY RELEASED VIDEO 10 DAYS AGO...HOW NICE.

Members of the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada.

Immigrating to Canada



BEEN THERE, TASTED ONE ON MY SKIN AND NEVER EVER WANT TO COME ANYWHERE CLOSE TO ONE AGAIN. EVER. ITS WORSE THAN WHAT I THOUGHT IT WAS 




No comments:

Post a Comment