Saturday, May 25, 2024

Prince William did gestured during MK Ultra with Charles that a brain tumor would be absolutely a disaster as one would remove portion of my brain where memory is stored but

BUT NOT THAT WHEN MY JOB IS DONE I DO BREAKDOWN OF ENTIRE MK ULTRA PROGRAM http://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2024/05/rest-of-car-battery-incident-explained.html

So for jokes as such and Amero British physicians they involved in genocide procedure getting me about brain tumor whenever I experience dizziness(loss of balance, dizziness or unsteadiness.), I do believe worst is yet to come for me. I fear they did chronically developed/infected also brain area.

I am not shocked about British royals suffering so many cancer issues lately. Usually someone is getting killed - perhaps someone who knows a whole a lot about them and writes a whole a lot about them and about cancer. Strange that it all exploded lately.

No comments:

Post a Comment