Tuesday, May 21, 2024

Niece husband Mitja Veber Golob UTERLY have stolen battery and not only have attempted to steal one here is how and why

Saturday, May 25, 2024 - Rest of the car battery incident explained on how crime was enforced and what police with their patrons hoped for   https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2024/05/rest-of-car-battery-incident-explained.html


ORIGINAL ARTICLE - PART WHERE I CITE HOW BATTERY TOTALLY DISAPPEARED FOR ENTIRE TIME IS NOT VALID - I DID TOOK ONE AT ONE POINT BACK IN THE GARAGE WHERE CAR WAS LOCATED AND WHERE I ALMOST NEVER WOULD GO, BUT IT DID DISAPPEARED FROM THERE ONCE I BEGUN TO MAKE VIDEO ABOUT INCIDENT:

My battery was stolen on the day of the incident as there were none around anywhere and it did appeared probably just during this Saturday or Sunday in the rear of the house where car is parked. I never ever authorized anyone to steal my car battery when I gave mother a green light for pickup of what she claimed me on few occasions were old fathers batteries from boat which she also maintained in area of two garages(at least 3 pieces). My car battery also disappeared from fathers' truck 8 months ago where I placed one with idea to have one taken to some mechanic for recharge since police made sure car's wheels(probably discs) would be locked. Police made sure a car factory problem which original owner had with car discs would also effect me once parked inside of my garage, so I couldn't move one anywhere - even push one out of garage to recharge battery.

Mitja Veber claimed will be the first one who will recognize my case and on my question HOW, he answered by my revealing entire background of the crime to what police happily laughed.

THIS, HOWEVER, IS NOT HOW IT WORKS OR EVER WILL WORK. SLOVAKIAN POLICE REFERRED TO THIS CRIME AS THE LAST OPPORTUNITY EVER TO INVESTIGATE ROBERT FICO'S CRIME AS "THEY" WILL DO THAT TO YOU...MEANING MULTIPLE POLICE DEPARTMENTS WERE USED TO INTIMIDATE WITH THREATS/LIES PER CRIME WHICH SLOVENIAN POLICE STAGED FEW DAYS AGO https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2024/05/audio-of-police-attack-on-me-which-took.html

He have hidden battery on the day of what appeared was attempted theft of the car battery - stolen in another words and have one placed next to car in the rear of the house this Saturday/Sunday. THAT IS A THEFT WITH INTENTION TO CAUSE HARM. Something I might have already video documented due to MK Ultra scenario for which one claimed car battery wouldn't be even mine. 

BECAUSE I HAVEN'T FOUND WHAT VEBER SUGGESTED ME DURING MK ULTRA WOULD BE MY REAL BATTERY DURING DETAILED SEARCH FOR SUCH POSSIBILITY FEW DAYS AGO AFTER INCIDENT TOOK PLACE, I HAVE FAILED TO ALSO VIDEO RECORD INSPECTED AREA. THERE, HOWEVER, WAS NO BATTERY LOCATED ANYWHERE NEAR MY CAR - AND GARAGE WHERE MY CAR IS LOCATED IS LOCKED 24/7 WITHOUT ANYONE SUPPOSEDLY ENTERING ONE. AND SINCE THERE WAS NO BATTERY, I WAS CERTAIN BATTERY YOU HAVE SEEN IN FACT WAS MINE TILL JUST NOW WHEN I OBSERVED ONE IN THE GARAGE WHERE I DID GO TO DOUBLE CHECK THE SITUATION. I WILL HEAD TO POLICE AGAIN TOMORROW IS WHY AND SURPRISES I DO NOT LIKE - SURE WOULD BE A SURPRISE IF POLICE OFFICER WOULD POINT ME A BATTERY IN MY FACE WHICH WAS NOT EVEN INVOLVED IN INCIDENT - MY BATTERY ;)

POLICE DID ATTEMPTED TO GIVE ME A SURPRISE TOMORROW.


ISSUE WAS INVOLVED IN MK ULTRA AND THE ONE FOR WHOM NOVO MESTO POLICE RESERVED THE RIGHT TO INVESTIGATE ONE WAS THE HEAD OF THE INVESTIGATORS AS SEEN ON PHOTO - FRANCE BOŽIČNIK.

No comments:

Post a Comment