Monday, May 13, 2024

MK ULTRA - Torture at Emory and HILLTOP UNIT TEXAS PRISON where George Bush accommodated Slovenian psychiatrist/Slovenian police and politicians goes to 1996 - it was a sort of welcome to US where I arrived in 1995

For complete robbery, Bush most likely used a family in between original robbery   https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2024/05/for-complete-robbery-bush-most-likely.html

ORIGINAL ARTICLE:
I do recognize a MK ULTRA TORTURE LOCATION. Very good I remember one and the family which was not as involved in crime as community in area, but eventually after rejecting them as well did became involved in torture. I am more interested in a her prison location than story at this point. I WASN'T TORTURED ONLY AT THE EMORY, BUT ALSO AT HILLTOP UNIT TEXAS PRISON WHERE THEY DELIVERED HER. The one who accommodated me with torture inside of the prison as well as torture in Emory was and is George Bush who didn't have only a single prison to demonstrate me, but several to choose from as he insisted. Prison came on the picture via Robert Golob who insisted and insisted to American government I need to be killed. Prison came on picture in 1998 and was not in use till Bush became president - since, it became a frequent route with two other prison facilities. George Bush begun to daydream that its where they would get me if I would get in trouble - obviously not too far from his ranches in Texas with the second ranch which criminal purchased that traces to a nice family(delivered there as a child) which still lived on one and what Bush turned once they were gone into a torture location.

HILLTOP UNIT TEXAS PRISON BECAUSE IT WAS THE MOST HUMANE WITH BUSH AS HE CLAIMED ADDING ONE HORSE PART IN 2002 OR SO BECAUSE OF ME HE CLAIMED. IN CASE SOMETHING WOULD GO WRONG BUSH CLAIMED...FOR ME OUT OF LOVE WHILE FEEDING AND FUELING FAJON/GOLOB AND OTHER MILAN KUČAN'S APPRENTICES AGAINST ME - PUTIN IN THE HEART OF US WHERE I BECAME A CITIZEN IN 2000. AMAZING AMMMERRRIKKKA.
@BUSH - BIG FUCK YOU. I WILL GET YOU BEHIND BARS. 

I ALSO WANT YOU TO KNOW I AM EXTREMELY SENSITIVE TO STORIES IN WHICH FAMILIES LOSE THEIR RANCHES AS MOST OFTEN IS SOMETHING BAD THAT GOVERNMENTS DO TO THEM FOR SOMEONE ELSE TO STEAL THEM LIKE MOST LIKELY WAS CASE WITH YOU. I KNOW YADA YADA ABOUT LONG LONG GONE YEAH AND OUT OF THE LIMITS WHICH ANYONE COULD ASSUME YOU HAD SOMETHING TO DO WITH IT, BUT THEY WERE INVOLVED IN IT AND EVEN MORE SO WAS YOUR FATHER. YOU ARE NO FUCKING GOOD.

IF I FIND ANY POLITICIAN INVOLVED IN MK ULTRA WHERE PEOPLE INVOLVED IN MK ULTRA LOST THEIR HOMES/FARMS AND EVEN LIVES, OFF WILL BE WITH YOUR HEAD. BECAUSE YOU TRIED SOMETHING LIKE THIS WITH ME AND SOMETHING IN MY GUTS WAS SAYING TO ME WHEN I WAS A CHILD YOU WILL.

SLOVENIAN GOVERNMENT BASED ON MY OBSERVATION DID STUFF LIKE THIS TO PEOPLE AND AS FOR SERBS/RUSSIANS I WOULDN'T EVEN SAY ANYTHING ON HOW IT GOES....

"BUSHI" NEVER EVER AGAIN. YOU BE LUCKY BUT "BUSHI" WON'T HAPPEN EVER AGAIN.

No comments:

Post a Comment