Tuesday, May 28, 2024

For Donald Trump's plane which Trump just sold(Citation X), it was US Government according to my knowledge that gave one for free to use so he wouldn't look like a beggar in front of international elite WHILE HELPING ME OUT

First few rides with Trump were smooth, but in 1999 I no longer to get on that insane plane - nowhere near Trump in 2000. Plane(I was told by Charles and Andrew - brainwashed, but I am suspicious as it became evident to me already in 2000 that British royals were possibly up to no good) made it to London probably first time in 2000 for Trump didn't want to be one one. Atlantic crossing as I was told repeated perhaps three times with Trump never boarding plane, but that was it. If truth about his trans Atlantic crossings I do not know - British royals were to desperate to convince me in my face how he made all the way.

It was a bloody 27 years since Trump got his Citation X and I NEVER EVER WOULD GO BACK IN TIME TO TRADE ONE WITH WHATEVER THEY HAD TO SAY/OFFER PROMISE AGAIN.

Trump who stated wasn't a politician is a regular career criminal whose main task was to lie lie lie lie lie...you bet politician - a selected clown and just what a politician. Bigger liar than any politician ever was.

No comments:

Post a Comment