Friday, February 4, 2022

REPEATED MK ULTRA - Involved in MK Ultra and identified were local bus driver and mining technician(from area near car seller - Zagorje ob Savi) and who also participated in Poland during 2001

 

 
There was good reason why Lukashenko/ Putin/ Vućič, Miloševič, Karađić, Šešelj etc. and other heroes wanted me next to them whenever in Slovenia...after being "discriminated against" by me PERSONALLY in-front of Slovenes, they fit perfectly into new Slovenian environment(any city - such was the story for Zagorje ob Savi) receiving nothing but compassion from native Slovenes due to terrible myself...once accepted, soon hunt on natives commenced thanks to myself as well as once accepted into new environment it was necessary to demonstrate natives through witch hunt how to properly spot enemies within(neighbors/coworkers) and get them killed/eliminated...and so terror and kill in the name of ETHNIC CLEANSING BASED ON DNA went from city to city - door to door -  all over Slovenia - its what job of Milan Kučan and Borut Pahor were/are...
 
JUST UDBA FACTS I RECALL WITH CRYSTAL CLEAR MEMORY WHICH POLICE AND MAJORS WHO PARTICIPATED(IF NO ONE ELSE RECORDED STATED HERE) CAN CONFIRM WITH 100% ACCURACY !!!

Scotty Kilmer protested my views on German cars taste till one learned all I had were Japanese cars...then he asked me on one session because I bought again Japanese car I cite, "Ahaaa, I got you... how about your Honda Accord...you bought against Japanese car" on what I asked one what Honda Accord he is talking about - "yours the one you bought" he answered...the question I stuck asking back at the end was "do I have Honda Accord"...he went with "yes"...and I ended with "and then its good its a good car no ?"...

No comments:

Post a Comment