Saturday, February 5, 2022

@Mr. Xi Jinping and other global leaders who got ahold of audio recording - if you will please PLEASE, provide me with audio recording in respect to merciless(ruthless) TREATMENT OF TORTURERS FROM MY SIDE when subjected by them to torture to degree that as torturers(head state people) returned me to Buckingham palace from abroad were asking Queen Elisabeth on knees to please spare their lives

While I don't have time to read who was the most influential personalty on Queen Elisabeth's list  https://www.msn.com/en-xl/lifestyle/celebs/the-10-men-and-women-who-have-influenced-the-queen/ar-AATuDh6?ocid=msedgntp, I truly would appreciate audio/video recording of https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2022/02/it-is-said-that-in-some-countries-i-was.html for which Mr. Xi Jinping personally jumped afterwards on my tail by yelling at me(I don't mind - I just want audio video please) under MK Ultra as per "what do I think I am" and so on..
 
Because this would be the biggest recognition and accomplishment for me in my life time please - and recognition for others who endured torture(much bigger/greater recognition than physical beating of Mr. Lukashenko)...all these warriors Šešelj, Vućić, Milošević. Karađić, Putin - serial and mass killers with somoe trailed already and some on MOST WANTED waiting list only had two regrets in their lives as first coming across me and ending on war tribunals for war crimes committed against humanity as second.

OHHHH YES, IT WAS REAL !!!! I WANT THAT AUDIO/VIDEO RECORDING AS WELL !!!!

@Queen Elisabeth - I though you like monkeys due to those morning visits to London zoo we had each morning, but seems was wrong. Ohhh well....and to be honest, YOU AND YOUR FAMILY TOPPED THE LIST OF NOBODIES(the worst of the worst) IN MY LIFE BECAUSE OF WHOM MY LIFE TURNED FOR WORST. You are the one who cooked all these problems. The one because of whom my life in US was ruined - not only in Slovenia.




 
 
 
@My most loyal reader(Queen Elisabeth) - and where is the biggest monkey of them all !!???
The King of the monkeys !!???? And who is he !!????
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
How it all started in far 1971 when I was born....
 
 
 How it all ended for Serbian #1 psychiatrist....
Može on svima da kaže - ali ipak sve između BILA MU JE SAMO CRTICA ;)




No comments:

Post a Comment