Friday, January 7, 2022

WHAT MILAN KUČAN AND BORUT PAHOR ACCOMPLISHED FOR PUTIN AS FAR AS FACIAL PROFILING: I even facially profiled my own family under MK Ultra and sent one to hell - and they more than desrved as they are one of the MAIN reasons for facial profiling

Whatever started with memorials dedicated to partisans was elevated into facial profiling area...some of family members knew very well what they were doing, others were plain naive but all in all - everybody knew were wrong from Slovenia to Russia and America because so called HARRY POTTER BOOK AS THEY REFERRED TO MY CASE EXISTED AND EXISTS - in there every crime is listed and participants whenever(if) interested met from all over the world. Case grew into criminal occult game with United Nations' officials involved.

I sent and profiled under MK Ultra like this my own cousins and ounts to hell - in late stages, didn't recognize own mother in MK Ultra rage and profiled her NONE OF WHICH HOWEVER TOOK PLACE IN REAL LIFE - LIKEWISE I FELT UNPLEASANT NEXT TO PARTISAN MEMORIALS, BUT HAD NO REAL EVIDENCE IN HEAD TO HATE MY OWN GRANDFATHER UNCLES FOR PARTICIPATING WWII PARTISAN RESISTANCE MOVEMENT. 

AND I WAS 100% CORRECT  AS IT WAS AND IS THEIR FOLD - THEIR CRIME AGAINST ME. 

That much about Obama/Holder's success story. So much crime as Dwayne Johnson stated, that I no longer would recall how it all started and would will be tested on it, THEY is as Johnson stated you will have chance and only if you are nice...only as Trump stated if you will see yourself in this one that one - whomever participated and was incited(motivated financially in crime against me. Trump claimed me I love sadism on me - masochism...insisted on his father in law Viktor Knavs how will save me and conditioned me with life if I would mentioned his violence against me...in late stages I discriminated under MK Ultra against everyone - including, French, Britons, Irish, Fines you name it - with exception of Germans as Olaf Scholtz stated me in 2017 whom I wanted to break head on occasion as well(he missed the meeting for inches thanks to fast development of MK ULtra he had prepared, but if he would drag his b.s. about how whole world hates me and there is solution for me for a bit longer he possibly could have gotten 2002 Lukashenko's treatment as well) when brought to Germany by two young Slovenes(were still students at university when they got involved in it) from Novo mesto...

No apologies whatsoever from my end. Police persecution against involved IF YOU PARTICIPATED AND WILL NOT RECOGNIZE LOUDLY THAT PAHOR AND KUČAN DIRECTED YOU IN CRIME AGAINST ME - YOU ARE LISTED IN MY BOOK AS GOOD AS DEAD(WORTHLESS TO MAKE MYSELF CLEAR).

 Related to https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2022/01/how-under-mk-ultra-was-supposedly.html 



GOOD MAN

BAD MAN

GOOD MAN

BAD MAN

GOOD MAN

BAD MAN

GOOD MAN

BAD MAN

GOOD MAN

BAD MAN

No comments:

Post a Comment