Saturday, January 15, 2022

Let Djoković go !!!

 He is none of my business and never ever will be. If it was for people like Djokovć(he is opposite of this father and brothers), there would be no war on Balkans. However and despite stated about Novak Djoković's mental state, fact of the matter is war was(since I was born up to date - its not here about Slovenian independence war only since situation deteriorated even more so) and we will never ever build future together - at east not till main capital is located in Zagreb https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2022/01/about-djokovic-family-and-his-detention.html 

In my eyes, Serbia will remain will all the good hiding in one equivalent to as what neonazi Germany represented and represents for Jews(Jews and myself as I don't like one either)

@Australia - you definitely will not use me to get at whatever is left in world as normal.

No comments:

Post a Comment