Monday, January 24, 2022

Conditions under which governments set their terms in respect to night intrusions committed by neighbors and why I avoided possible direct confrontation for so many years

Video can be also seen at https://youtu.be/LBsGLqY35UM 

Germans proposed from me armed confrontation with intruders - incited in one through barrage of gestures on how to catch intruder or take photo from one via light motion  detection(asked me what would I do with one and called game of death a game), but in fine prints also explained me ON SINGLE TIME TO COVER THEIR ASS whatever I stated you on video - because people murdered today you read about in black chronicles(crime sections) are killed through crime motivation and finally fine printed text(nobody passes fine printed text issue as I explained above).

No comments:

Post a Comment