Thursday, January 6, 2022

How under MK Ultra was !!??? Supposedly Daniel Rex Smith(if he was not his imitator) repeated me on multitude occasions to buy myself a SMOKE DETECTOR


And Lidl or Hofer did few days ago just as German politicians incited me in posted commercial add with words under MK Ultra I cite Von der Ursula von der Leyen, "make sure don't miss it will be your last chance..." with again neighbor Andrej Uhl implicated in 

crime...so my last chance after having 27 years of life ruined like this I finally get chance like this...nice offer, but not tempting due to sanity and dignity reasons. How are you going to catch individual with detectors whose cameras are positioned all over inside and outside of one !!???? With(in case you block them temporary by cover or something) mother sent to investigate your every step as instructed through whatever...in 2017 got me throwing tiny mp3 player in grass in the rear of the house where usually nurses Andreja ˛& Co. would converse with mother at teh end of the meeting or prior....my father noticed issue with fallen on floor drivers' license from my pocket at the entrance booth where COVID tests were required as form of identification when and where he was no where near - not even individual infront of whom id was laying while he set there observed my id falling...my father who supposedly is with 50% impaired vision...in Poland mistakenly thrown away garage parking ticket into trash bin at the mall landed in hands of security guard before I managed to return to pull one out of trash bin...English American couple awaiting me outside of the house as I climb out etc...neighbors told me will watch every milometer I make with hand inside and outside of the house...was taken along Slovenia and Russian delegation to Texas in 1998 on spy micro cameras shopping inside of factories - to manufacturers..taken to China's Beijing main control room of the police to see wonder far before they announced what they have...

AS PUTIN STATED - WAR BETWEEN HUGE OLD CAMERAS(can even be pinhole camera) VS MICRO-CAMERAS AND INTRUDERS WHO WILL AS PROMISED ONLY REMOVE DEVICE INTO THEIR POCKETS WHENEVER ENCOUNTERING ONE...ITS THE FIRST THING THEY DO WHEN ENTERING HOUSE WHICH KEYS THEY HAVE IN ON THE OTHER SIDE OF POND - NOT ONLY IN MOSCOW...MR. NETANYAHU INSISTED ON MY DEVELOPING ABILITY TO FIND CAMERA  AND TEACHED ME HOW TO SPOT ONE IN 1997, 1998, UP TO 2002 THEN NEW CAMERAS CAME OUT THAT THOSE WHO HAD PREVIOUS VERSION COULDN'T SPOT THEM HAVING THEM RIGHT INFRONT OF THEIR NOSES....BIG ISSUE WAS LIGHT AS POLES COMPLAINED, BUT NO MORE IN SINCE 2008 OR SO AS GERMANS GOT THEM SOMETHING EVEN MORE ADVANCED...GET IT !!????


Cancer apparently is nothing other than gas or gas was/is just another lie who knows...Ameros procrastinated very very well how I will fade away gradually KNOWING that one can't do exercise without sleep....the goal here is to retard slow make one to give up on exercise so can be abducted again or even kill via heart failure...

No comments:

Post a Comment