Thursday, January 6, 2022

From trip to Sevnica - prince William told me at his age of probably 28 to search for photos at his photographer's site and then match them with mine and at his surprise insulted me heavily with it

The thing is as far as insult, here seen hill with two kids who came to me in 1997/1998 along father, grandma Elizabeth, and her sister Anne are too much alive even today.  Whenever grandma couldn't come it was auntie Anne that would come...I post this because not too far from there is what became a fenced junkyard(trail at the beginning of Sevnica toward Novo mesto) and one was used for beatings and death threats since 1995 - till 1997/1998 when two boys observed me being unhappy under MK Ultra - afraid and even angry told this to father Charles and he interfered enough for incident never repeat on that particular location...boys did feel for me something but we were growing more and more apart from one another as circumstances were overly violent. Soon place became camouflaged as junkyard and then fenced etc...beatings at Sevnica junkyard started in 1995 with Melania's father Viktor and Novo mesto comers...I would give anything in this world for kids specially NOT to know - I was hiding abuse from them as I deemed were my guests on vacation and paying me a visit, but it became obvious...William took initiative.


@William - I don't think I will search for your photographer's site for here seen photos. You will somehow always remain for me along your brother Harry a two grown up kids is why.... 

Your grandma and auntie(second time was auntie), I think, were happiest having me around as I was by having difficulty realizing was in fact Queen and her sister I dealt with - even if told I forgot on every hour or so...
I honestly had no idea kids grew that close to me - it was Diana's fold I couldn't resist and never would try any other way anyhow...




No comments:

Post a Comment