Saturday, September 11, 2021

@Pathological liars since I knew Elon Musk since day ONE OF HIS STAY IN USA AND WAAAAYYYYY PRIOR TO ARRIVAL TO USA(all the Afrikaner girls whom I latter met it was you they chose for overseas task) FROM SOUTH AFRICA

I see now I dealt and am dealing with super heavily mentally injured(ILL) people.
@Elon Musk - you remember when you had me inside of your first race car  https://youtu.be/s9mczdODqzo !!???? How could anyone believe a maniac hijacker torturer who does other human beings stuff like this he felt embarrassed uncomfortable as worker employee...go check yourself inside of ward as you are in urgent need of psychiatric attention. Dangerous to those around you in fact.

YOU ARE DELUSIONAL    L U N A T I C   JUST AS OTHERS BECAME BELIEVING IN OWN WORLD OF LIES - IT WOULDN'T SURPRISE ME A BIT IF YOU WOULD CLAIM THAT YOUR NAME IS MINE. ONE PATHETIC EXCUSE FOR HUMAN BEING. AND ITS REALLY NOT YOUR JOB TO RECOGNIZE ME EITHER AS TRUMP DREAMED OF BIGGIES - ITS A JOB FOR POLICE TO RECOGNIZE YOURS AND PUTIN ALIKE.

No comments:

Post a Comment