Monday, September 6, 2021

How I became to be known as very dangerous man under MK Ultra and a nuclear option I demanded in 2002 against Slovenia from George Bush

I explain how I started to wonder due to pain(degree of torture) when brought to Slovenia for torture in 1995 what side of humeguards, German and Italian neonazi lost with victory of allies and partisans in WWII. Resorted myself during beatings and frustration to almost imaginary world in total disbelief of what went on in near Smarjeta - explain how far I went in Belarus to prove my point straight into the face of serial killer Lukashenko during 2002. Point out that American administration betrayed in the worst ways possible...did nothing but obtained torture files from Slovenia in 2004 only to exhort opposite side further for their interests AND AS GEORGE BUSH STATED ME UNDER MK ULTRA IN FACE BEFORE SENTENCING TO TOTAL WASTE AS AN EXCUSE FOR NOT BEING "CAPABLE" TO ANY LONGER "HELP ME"(my request for nuclear option against Slovenia is what Texan psychopath cited me as an excuse for crimes against me after my being used for American goals 15 years straight via torture) HAHAHAHA - what to me American citizenship status obtained in 2000 was/is and will remain.
How much did Milan Kucan and his team earned $$$$ on the side on political bribes through this case as explained at the end of the video is a great question, but they did.


AND WHAT IS PATRIOTISM TO YOU !!?????

SOMEONE WANTS TO EXPLAIN !!????? 

Lee Harvey Oswald, Guantanamo, Wikileaks lickyleaks lies lies human rights lies main stream media....everything except truth about murdering people through most severe torture and lies. I sure did looked crazy when I appeared on internet for the first time in my life on dailmotion in 2010, but none of you would even dare to THINK about producing what I did. OK, it was all worth from my point of view is what I can finally state today in almost 2022 - after 27 years of war for freedom.



RELATED TO:

WANTED Beating video of Lukashenko interrogation in 2003 WANTED - EVERYONE SEEN IN PUTIN'S SINGING BELLOW HEAVILY INVOLVED IN CASE AND PARTICIPATED MK ULTRA IN THIS HOUSE NEXT TO RUSSIAN TEAM KNOWS ABOUT MENTIONS VIDEO - ENTIRE HOLLYWOOD AND ACROSS EASTERN EUROPE https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2021/09/wanted-beating-video-of-lukashenko.html 

AND

Videos about how trips to Belarus ended in 2003 with Lukashenko fight are out(one circulated) and I do like to get ahold of one thank you https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2021/09/videos-about-how-trips-to-belarus-ended.html

AND

LEE HARVEY OSWALDS IN THE WHITE HOUSE(27 years of incompetent losers - bums) AND AMERICA BEST: How trips to Belarus ended in 2003 exact incident description of meeting with Lukashenko and two KGBs who brought me to him for MK Ultra terror game https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2021/09/lee-harvey-oswalds-in-white-house27_9.html

No comments:

Post a Comment