Friday, September 17, 2021

Mike Tyson told me under MK Ultra in early 1996 requested via FBI involvement of Southern Poverty Center against me with idea to destroy me totally

He eventually wanted me to acknowledge him as a #1 responsible for me being destroyed. Knew exactly what went on as one described me bestial procedures https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2021/09/the-main-is-left-out-of-complain.html 

Mike Tyson was probably more evil than even Don King if that is possible at all....


Mike Tyson was SOOOOO EVIL that Southern Poverty Law Center people started to feel sorry for me. It would be great to obtain feedback from Heidi Beirich, Mark Potok, Morris Dees, Richard Cohen as per whom work was done. Bill Clinton covered up here seen with MK Ultra claims TO ME infront of me and FBI/CIA deputies in 1998 how I will be destroyed am destined to death because of my conduct while authorizing here seen two years earlier already....

Mr. Barack Obama/Eric Holder, Dwayne Johnson, AND BIG TIME Kamala Harris I think....

No comments:

Post a Comment