Thursday, September 23, 2021

Mother advised about my cooking NO LONGER

I will not go into extreme of curing my depression with sweets next to home cooking, so someone can use on me sleep deprivation what turned into pain causing radiation. Mother told me at the beginning few days ago that cooking can be also done and brought from hospital SO BE IT. Despite "undefined dementia" as they refer to one as, father has excellent ability to tie fish knots and land pikes even from shore in almost impossible to fish conditions at age 90.
No more grills(yesterday), special soups, steaks etc. Happy mother fucker day https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2021/09/happy-fucking-psychiatry-day-torture-is.html lets be fucking animals craving to be judged by filth.


Just what would I do without European Union and USA. This far is what loyalty to scum brings you in life. They are ripping apart EU with as seen here - not only Slovenia.

No comments:

Post a Comment