Monday, April 6, 2020

You people do understand why this is happening aren't you

Find answer in between this words...you all must have plan on how to protect yoyrself am sure...well, I have one too. Watching what went on with elderly who would get to the stores in US just to find empty shelves...knowing how they persyed their entire lives with dreams for better semething and ultimatelly paying for those dreams with death so someone can push theur savings down the throat to another human being elsewhere on globe, made me create decision to instead prepare myself to return something back to them in this crazy times. I will not leave Lodz city...will stay here and voulunteer to help those in need instead(specially to those who will be left behind by those of you in need to protect yourself). And if so if I get effected by that virus isnt all that bad one way or the other...what worries me is that I woildnt b capable to come to this conclusion before one would effect me. Good luck to you all...ZI was told 10 years ago that probability of contracting one is 50 x bigger than on the village. So be it.

No comments:

Post a Comment