Monday, April 27, 2020

MK Ultra is a torture - not a Quiz.

I realized to have major mistake with my thinking. Nature of latest events compelled me to forget few very important issues...so here is edited edition of previously posted material. Quite a few events(specially latest) bordered on help/abuse issues and these events went on for quite some time. I believe it had to do with those who set rule for their WHEEL OF FORTUNE GAME. BUCKINGHAM PALACE FOREMOST AND AMERICAN ADMINISTRATION. Those who set rules of the game and begun to seek way out of promises. 

FILTHIEST OF FILTHY TECHNIQUES WERE APPLIED SPECIALLY IN LAST STAGES OF MK ULTRA, SO AM NOT SURPRISED WHOLE THING THING TRIGGERED IN ME RESENTMENT/ANGER.

MK Ultra is a torture - not a Quiz.

And yes, I am angry about it all. Thank you from my side yes to those brave enough to have recognized me when subjected to MK Ultra. I also thank to those who invested waste amounts of energy to somehow recognize them as they therefore recognized me as well.


I lost 25 years of life because of state abilities to keep "secrets" to itself. Finally these secrets about my case brought us into the world of Coronavirus and will get worse thanks to what seems became your own "secrets"(no longer secrets of politicians alone who will eat you all).

Life for me is not a game - not a Wheel of fortune. I was compelled to Poland via most severe forced unemployment and psychiatric torture. 

Real "Thank you" is not rolling here under the table with pigs either. 

I have a personality and my own integrity behind which I stand as a human being. When interested in helping someone out as many of you were, I am as frank as I possibly can be.

Goes same for Ukrainians and Russians and Slovenians and Americans and all others. Related to https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2020/04/question-for-polish-state-since-one-had.html

MK Ultra is not what you see here
Perhaps Trump made you see it that way, but I do not and decline to see it this way.

I value myself - I pride myself, and tend to think big about myself when pushed against the wall by whomever incl. and specially those in Buckingham palace.


By my seeing different from as is written here, I do harm also those who did remembered...create injustice to those who did recognized and to those who invested large amounts of energy for me to somehow identify them.

No comments:

Post a Comment