Monday, April 13, 2020

According to Slovenian Borut Pahor(10 years ago), its a SIMPLE ANTIBIOTIC that even kills virus if person has somewhat strong enough immune system

His words to me were, "make sure to take some of those xx??xx antibiotics with you to Poland prior to departure".

What antibiotics I, however, do not know even that he repeated me time and again mentioned issue...am uncertain what name was. Could well be penicillin, but accent was on strong enough issue...others gestured one didn't help, meaning they tried virus well ahead. 

I am skeptical about above antibiotic issue as is virus supposedly we are dealing with. Still, I would get antibiotic if I were you and as strong as possible. Just found out that mentioned penicillin jumped up in price for over 50% in China alone https://www.businesstoday.in/sectors/pharma/coronavirus-fallout-china-penicillin-g-over-50-price-rise/story/397631.html

No comments:

Post a Comment